101a. House Fancy

Cupofjoe

Flying Dutchman's Sock
The episode was okay overall, but because of what happened to Squidward's toenail, I would have to give this episode a 3.5/10. Poor Squidward.

GordoktheMad said:
I really wish that people would stop ranting on how this episode is "a pile of trash" or "one of the most HORRIBLE episodes ever" just because of one 20 second scene! Sure, the toenail was scary, but other than that, I still like this episode very much! If you hate House Fancy because of that scene so much, then all you have to do is (when the horror scene comes up) covers your eyes, mute the TV, and wait until it's over!

9/10
Funny, because you let the ending to Nautical Novice ruin that episode, and yet you hate people's opinions because of this.

IMO, this episode IS a pile of trash. Why? Other than the toenail scene, this episode is boring, and it's really pointless.

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
squidwardisawesome22 said:
Funny, because you let the ending to Nautical Novice ruin that episode, and yet you hate people's opinions because of this.

IMO, this episode IS a pile of trash. Why? Other than the toenail scene, this episode is boring, and it's really pointless.
I never said I hated people's opinions. I do respect opinions, I just didn't like how people called House Fancy cruddy mainly because of that scene. To me, I said that because one 15 second scene (even though it was gruesome) didn't really make me hate the episode entirely. I figured if the scene was removed, the episode wouldn't be hated as much. Sorry if I sounded mean in that review, I just didn't think a 15 second scene is really enough for me to hate an episode. I do respect opinions, so if you hate or don't hate it, that's perfectly fine. I just wanted to get that off my chest.

And the reason I hate Nautical Novice because of the ending was because the episode kept making it seem as if Spongebob was going to finally get his license! It made me excited to see his one dream come true. The episode ending with him getting his license and finally being about to drive a boat? That would've been one the best endings ever and it could've, no, WOULD have become one of my all time favorite episodes! But seeing such a disappointing, cruel, and dream-smashing ending was enough to make me hate the episode. I mean, making it seem like Spongebob was going to get his licsense, and then suddenly tearing it apart in front of his face? That's just cruel to BOTH the audience and Spongebob!

And I don't hate people's opinions, I respect them, I just don't think one 15 second scene is enough to make me hate the episode (as long as the episode itself is alright). If you hate House Fancy, that's fine. I may not disagree with certain opinions, but I do respect them (and yours). Just had to get that off my chest. I respect your opinions, and I hope you respect mine. And I'm sorry if I sounded harsh.

Take A Step, Inside Your Mind! I'm Stalking you.
GordoktheMad said:
I never said I hated people's opinions. I do respect opinions, I just didn't like how people called House Fancy cruddy mainly because of that scene. To me, I said that because one 15 second scene (even though it was gruesome) didn't really make me hate the episode entirely. I figured if the scene was removed, the episode wouldn't be hated as much. Sorry if I sounded mean in that review, I just didn't think a 15 second scene is really enough for me to hate an episode. I do respect opinions, so if you hate or don't hate it, that's perfectly fine. I just wanted to get that off my chest.

And the reason I hate Nautical Novice because of the ending was because the episode kept making it seem as if Spongebob was going to finally get his license! It made me excited to see his one dream come true. The episode ending with him getting his license and finally being about to drive a boat? That would've been one the best endings ever and it could've, no, WOULD have become one of my all time favorite episodes! But seeing such a disappointing, cruel, and dream-smashing ending was enough to make me hate the episode. I mean, making it seem like Spongebob was going to get his licsense, and then suddenly tearing it apart in front of his face? That's just cruel to BOTH the audience and Spongebob!

And I don't hate people's opinions, I respect them, I just don't think one 15 second scene is enough to make me hate the episode (as long as the episode itself is alright). If you hate House Fancy, that's fine. I may not disagree with certain opinions, but I do respect them (and yours). Just had to get that off my chest. I respect your opinions, and I hope you respect mine. And I'm sorry if I sounded harsh.
Am I dreaming? You deserve a trophy for that and NOT me :p

GordoktheMad said:

on Gordoks side. He's not disrespecting anyone's opinions.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee

When did Gordok say he hated people's opinions? All he said was he thinks that it's unfair to judge the episode primarily on a 15 second scene. If people have other reasons for disliking it, fine, but most of the hate I see for this episode revolves around the toenail scene.

Just great. Only 17 days here, and I already a few enemies.

I hate my life so damn much.
No wonder why Squidward is your favorite character.

GordoktheMad said:
I think you hate Bumper to Bumper too because the ending of that episode was similar to Nautical Novice. The endings of Nautical Novice and Bumper to Bumper didn't ruin these episodes for me. They are still enjoyable episodes but I like Bumper to Bumper more. I thought Nautical Novice was decent but there were some boring parts in my opinion and the ending was terrible. I rate this episode 7/10. If the ending was good, I would rate it 7.5/10 or 8/10.

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
I actually didn't get grossed out by the toenail scene :P

I loved this episode :) Squidward actually won, which is something quite rare in any episode, pre or post-movie. There were a lot of funny jokes there, and although the ending was kinda predictable, I'm glad it was. If they decided to have Squidward lose, that would have upset me.

Back