09a. Nature Pants

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff

Review and discuss the episode Nature Pants in this topic

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
I HATE THIS EPISODE! It's so boring and disgusting. I mean, really. SpongeBob stripping himself naked?! That's just plain disgusting and highly inappropriate, even for an old episode! And he does all of this to live with jellyfish. What a stupid idea. Epic thumbs down for Nature Pants. 0/10

Dr. Peter Lankton

Giant Clam
It was out of character for Spongebob to give up his life for some jellyfish and I didn't like Patrick trying to capture Spongebob, that was just overboard.
So it was alright, I suppose. 5/10

TheAngryWumbologyNerd

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?
0.00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000...........................................0

SarahGiraffe

Giant Clam
No offense, but why did some of you guys post on here for the first time since it was created last May, only to treat the episode like it's a piece of garbage?

Anyways, I like this episode.

Favorite parts:

The fire in the kitchen, ending with Spongebob putting out the fire and shrinking on the grill. Mr. Krabs: "This is the third time this week I've had to scrape you off of something."
Squidward's "11 Minutes" line.
The ending was really sweet and funny.

wumbologyisawesome, what is your problem? It's not even an episode that gets talked about a lot.

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
I actually like this one. It's not the best by any means, but it's still good. The Patrick parts are kinda weird though, like when he stalks him throughout the fields and says "You're gonna look good on my mantle!" The story is kinda pointless I guess, and it's no where near as good as its partner, Opposite Day. But I would give it a 6.9/10

TheAngryWumbologyNerd

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?
No offense, but why did some of you guys post on here for the first time since it was created last May, only to treat the episode like it's a piece of garbage?

Anyways, I like this episode.

Favorite parts:

The fire in the kitchen, ending with Spongebob putting out the fire and shrinking on the grill. Mr. Krabs: "This is the third time this week I've had to scrape you off of something."
Squidward's "11 Minutes" line.
The ending was really sweet and funny.

wumbologyisawesome, what is your problem? It's not even an episode that gets talked about a lot.

Whats my problem? I dont like it. Whats your problem?

SarahGiraffe

Giant Clam
Whats my problem? I dont like it. Whats your problem?

I didn't say you're not allowed to like it, everyone has their own opinions, but I just think it's a bit rude to say that this episode isn't hated enough and deserves to be hated, and I'm gonna repeat myself here, especially for an episode that isn't talked about very often.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
I actually like this one. It's not the best by any means, but it's still good. The Patrick parts are kinda weird though, like when he stalks him throughout the fields and says "You're gonna look good on my mantle!" The story is kinda pointless I guess, and it's no where near as good as its partner, Opposite Day. But I would give it a 6.9/10

Wow, Ugly Barnacle! That's the first time ever I've seen you give a low rating for a pre-movie episode! =O

TheAngryWumbologyNerd

WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?
I didn't say you're not allowed to like it, everyone has their own opinions, but I just think it's a bit rude to say that this episode isn't hated enough and deserves to be hated, and I'm gonna repeat myself here, especially for an episode that isn't talked about very often.

I was kidding when I said it wasnt hated enough, but I think it deserves to be hated.

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
Wow, Ugly Barnacle! That's the first time ever I've seen you give a low rating for a pre-movie episode! =O

Hahaha I know right? Well, it's not that low of a rating, it's basically a 7/10. There's probably other pre-movie eps I would rate lower, like Sandy's Rocket.

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Hahaha I know right? Well, it's not that low of a rating, it's basically a 7/10. There's probably other pre-movie eps I would rate lower, like Sandy's Rocket.

Hate, Hate, HATE THAT EPISODE!!! D:< And "Shuffleboarding" is no better!

I'm surprised people are hating on a pre-movie episode like this! :O

I happen to like this one. The fire in the kitchen is what I think of as one of the most underrated pre-movie moments. Although I thought it was OOC of SpongeBob to think he had a home with the jellyfish, his friends were quite crazy, but humorous when he left. I'd give it a 7.1/10, decent eppie. :)

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
This isn't as bad as everyone is making it to be. I agree, it wasn't very funny, but it was decent. 6/10

hfjs

Terrible. I hated Spongebob's OOCness in this episode, and it was boring. The only funny thing is the "take patty" scene.

This episode pair really sucks. There were only three things I found entertaining: Squidward having a party, Sandy and patrick, and the 11th minute joke. Everything else sucked. 5.1/10

Back