099a. The Two Faces of Squidward

This and "Krabs a la Mode" are the only episodes in Season 5 that really stand out as really good episodes for me. A creative premise, tons of jokes, and Squidward not being completely abused make this episode really good.

8|10 Overall

OMFG THIS EPISODE IS AMAZING

all ADORBS LMAO and hot Squids aside, the plot was creative, getting Squidward to be cute was creative, the reactions were funny, the jokes were funny, anf THAT ENDING KICKED BUTT. One of the best Season 5 episodes :D

hfjs

OK. This is one of the best S5 episodes. A good plot with great jokes, and of course IM CUTE LOL

tumblr_m28xg9LPj71qlsagho1_250.gif

Look at that charming, handsome Squid. <3

Spongeo

Professional Mayo Player
It was nice to see Squidward get some positive recognition in Bikini Bottom and Squidward looks not ugly lol especially at the end that was really shocking! 8/10

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I really loved this episode. It's hilarious and I like that SpongeBob and Squidward seemed to actually get along okay in this episode, which is a rare thing in post-movie. I also like that men fall in love with Squidward's face as well as women. Equality ftw. :P

Growlie

Best Boy
The first face Squidward, was okay because it was somewhat normal. But his second one, I'm sorry but, was simply Ugly! Especially because, If you can imagine all the cephalopods, [octopi] looking like that is horrifying in my book! It's bad enough that there are pictures of Squilliam looking like that. Though I can picture it as a fanfic though.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
This would be one of my top favorite episodes of the post movie era. It's also one of the funniest episodes that Aaron Springer helped to write after the movie. It's just really funny and creative and nearly most of the jokes worked quite well.

SurprisedPatrik

Floating Shopping List
so a squidward episode. lemme watch it *11 minutes later* UGH..ACK..*vomits* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHAT DID I JUST WATCH?!?

Mantis

killer queen best stand
Squidward makes the most gayest face I have ever seen. And this episode is bland and boring.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
SurprisedPatrik said:
so a squidward episode. lemme watch it *11 minutes later* UGH..ACK..*vomits* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! WHAT DID I JUST WATCH?!?
I dunno. The more unusual and more unconventional episodes like this one when it comes to the later seasons seem to be the most creative so I can't help but like them a lot compared to something like "Gullible Pants" and "Summer Job." Handsome Squidward drawings were pretty cool to me.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
Possibly the most overrated post-movie episode.

MadFred

ooooooofy day
Spongetron Robotpants said:
Possibly the most overrated post-movie episode.
It has a rating of 7.6, which is not that high. If anything, Sing a Song of Patrick is overrated.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
Ohad said:
It has a rating of 7.6, which is not that high. If anything, Sing a Song of Patrick is overrated.
I don't even like Sing A Song Of Patrick.

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
Really enjoyable episode! It's nice to see Squidward getting success in this episode and REALLY HANDSOME SQUIDWARD. 7.5/10

XOctoGirlX

Floating Shopping List
I don't care which form Squidward is in, I think he's good looking either way. 8/10

Back