097a. 20,000 Patties Under The Sea

GoodNoodle

Bomb-Selling Pirate

Sponge and Pat take the Krusty Krab on the road. I thought it was OK. 6.5/10.

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
This episode wasn't great. It had a few funny parts though, like SpongeBob immitating the siren and the monster mistaking Plankton for a chocolate eclair :dts: It was average, 6.8/10

GoodNoodle

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Once again, I stupidly upped my score for this one. 6.5 is fine.

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
It was alright. I thought this part was pretty funny:

SpongeBob: Bye Squidward, bye Mr. Krabs! Bye Squidward ;)

Patrick: You said bye Squidward twice.

SpongeBob: I like Squidward.

It was a little gay, but still funny. 6/10.

LeElephantMonster

Moby Dollar
It was alright. I thought this part was pretty funny:

SpongeBob: Bye Squidward, bye Mr. Krabs! Bye Squidward ;)

Patrick: You said bye Squidward twice.

SpongeBob: I like Squidward.

It was a little gay, but still funny. 6/10.
yes i like that part too but it shows that spongebob might LIKE squidward and you know people obsess over that.

This episode wasn't bad, except it was not very memorable. I have seen it a few times, yet, every single time I see it, I don't remember what happened. The jokes didn't really make me laugh that much, either.

5|10 Overall

FINALLY ONE IM NOT INDIFFERENT ON XD

I like this episode a lot actually, It was a bit devoid of humor but creative plot and fun character interaction more than makes up for it.

hfjs

An OK episode. The plot was good, Spongebob was gay, the jokes were decent. This was another one of those completely meh episodes.

Spongeo

Professional Mayo Player
I love this episode it's really funny and something new a little much Plankton abuse but still pretty good! 7/10

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
Yet another Season 5 episode I can barely remember. @_@ Plankton insulting the family got a few chuckles out of me, and of course there's the "I like Squidward" bit, but besides that nothing about this episode stands out for me.

Am I the only person who doesn't get why SpongeBob saying I like Squidward is gay? He's a naive character, and he's going to say naive, gay things. It'd be a lie to say that you didn't say "Gay" things like "I LOVE MY FRIEND THAT'S A BOY" when you were 5. :P

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I <3 ooooooofy said:
Am I the only person who doesn't get why SpongeBob saying I like Squidward is gay? He's a naive character, and he's going to say naive, gay things. It'd be a lie to say that you didn't say "Gay" things like "I LOVE MY FRIEND THAT'S A BOY" when you were 5. :p
It's not so much what he says, it's how he says it. :P

HarryPotterLives said:
It's not so much what he says, it's how he says it. :p
But, like I say, he's naive. he doesn't understand the profound effect of his tone of words, just like most didn't when they were 5 and said "I want to marry my mom". I doubt they meant incest. :P

Supmandude

Squog
This is an alright episode, but did anyone notice the first shot was reused footage from Season 1? It really stands out and it's jarring when they cut back to newly animated SpongeBob. You can even see a little bit of film grain if you look close enough. It's super out of place.

Back