095b. To Save a Squirrel

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
I like this episode. It's funny and reminds me of The Camping Episode. 8/10 is my rating.

One of the last scenes got a bit out of hand with them trying to eat each other, and they never went that crazy before. The episode suffers a bit from flanderization. The ending of the episode was also really weak, and really lame.

5|10 Overall.

Eh, wasn't really a fan of this episode. I didn't think anything was really all that funny, and it got kind of weird with SB and Pat going crazy and trying to eat each other. 4/10

hfjs

I didn't like this episode. It was boring to deceny, but the ending made no sense, and left me wondering how hard the writers hit their heads on a metal floor when they were kids.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
The ending with SpongeBob and Patrick trying to eat each other was... odd. I might have liked it since I'm usually a fan of dark humor and such, but this was executed weirdly. The tone was too light and goofy considering how disturbing the situation actually was.

Besides, why were trying to eat each other when they clearly had food with them that they were using for "ingredients"? -_-

HarryPotterLives said:
The ending with SpongeBob and Patrick trying to eat each other was... odd.
The+quot+Woah+we+ve+got+a+badass+over+here+quot+meme+and+_c6bb432d3483d07d63ec122d58c1b6d8.png

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
I have mixed feelings about this episode. It got really weird with SpongeBob and Patrick acting like cannibals and I heard the ending (which came across to me as being really anticlimactic) was used again in another episode. It's not bad but it just really left me with a lot of questions. At least the other parts of the story were handled alright. I'll probably have to watch this one again a few more times to see if my mind changes. 6.5/10

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
Tell me why I actually like this one. o.o

The cannibalism gets a little out of hand, yes, but the general plotline and jokes seem surprisingly above par for Season 5. Although, I never understand this episode's title as it has NOTHING at all to do with the actual plot.

We'll settle on 7.5/10.

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
TBH, I hate this episode. The plot makes no sense, the ending is stupid and the title of this episode doesn't have anything to do with the episode..This episode is very overrated and I don't get how it is very good. SpongeBob, Patrick, and Sandy were stupid in this episode. 3/10.

Hans

Floating Shopping List
I actually kind of liked this one. I thought the canibalism was funny.

Entriol

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I didn't like this episode, like, at all. As in it's in my top 20 worst episodes of all time. That's for the very reason that the plot makes no sense. Sandy WOULD NOT abandon her friends out in the woods, she WOULD NOT let her friends starve, she WOULD NOT drive her friends to the brink of insanity and encourage cannibalism, she WOULD NOT sit back and do nothing as her friends potentially eat each other. If so, then she's a terrible friend. Oh yeah, and what was up with each character being extremely flanderized in this episode? I didn't like it in Spongehenge, and I didn't like it here. This is one of those episodes where I truly wonder what the writers were thinking when they wrote it.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
RedSoxFan274 said:
Tell me why I actually like this one. o.o

The cannibalism gets a little out of hand, yes, but the general plotline and jokes seem surprisingly above par for Season 5. Although, I never understand this episode's title as it has NOTHING at all to do with the actual plot.

We'll settle on 7.5/10.
I just rewatched this one and find it much better than I remember. The expression on SpongeBob's face after he notices that Patrick's using carrots instead of bath beads is priceless IMO. Even the ending seems to work alright for what this ep was going for unlike in "House Sittin' for Sandy" in Season 8. I'm gonna probably go with the same rating too. Also the cannibalism thing kinda reminded me of older cartoons so I'm not too surprised that they would want to try that theme here.

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
The first half revolves around Spongebob and Patrick kind of bring annoying, and when they end up in the woods, Patrick is even more annoying, and then the rest of the episode revolves around one joke really, Spongebob and Patrick want to eat each other, it's a little bit uncomfortable, there's not a lot of gags here and I'm kind of mixed here on the twist ending. It's not good, but I can't say that it's bad. 5/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 5

Episode: To Save a Squirrel

This episode was decent. The plot was kinda rushed. The characters acted kinda strange (almost out of character), but it didn't bother me that much. There were few funny jokes. 6/10

Back