093b. Pat No Pay

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
I honestly think that this episode is well-written and funny. It's a very simple premise, and I feel that it was executed well. The ending was probably the best part: after destroying the Krusty Krab and all of Mr. Krabs' money, Patrick asks in an innocent way "Can I eat now?" :rofl: I think that this is one of the funniest of all of the season 5 episodes, and it needs more love. I'd give it a 7.8/10

hfjs

I don't remember much of this episode, but I remember it being decent.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
Now this is a Patrick Torture Episode. I just hate how cheap Mr. Krabs is portrayed to be.

MadFred

ooooooofy day
Spongetron Robotpants said:
Now this is a Patrick Torture Episode. I just hate how cheap Mr. Krabs is portrayed to be.
Patrick torture? Are you sure? I don't remember much from it, but as far as I remember, it's Patrick who did the bad things here. He doesn't have the money to pay, so Mr. Krabs gives him very simple jobs to make, and then Patrick destroys the Krusty Krab.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
Ohad said:
Patrick torture? Are you sure? I don't remember much from it, but as far as I remember, it's Patrick who did the bad things here. He doesn't have the money to pay, so Mr. Krabs gives him very simple jobs to make, and then Patrick destroys the Krusty Krab.
Well I can't really remember what happened in this one. All I can remember is that Mr. Krebs was using him for money.

MadFred

ooooooofy day
Well I can't really remember what happened in this one. All I can remember is that Mr. Krebs was using him for money.
Well, yes, because Patrick has to pay somehow.

A real example of Mr. Krabs using Patrick for money is No Hat for Pat. That's a real Patrick abuse.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
Ohad said:
Well, yes, because Patrick has to pay somehow.

A real example of Mr. Krabs using Patrick for money is No Hat for Pat. That's a real Patrick abuse.
Yeah I was thinking about No Hat For Pat. I get those mixed up a lot.

MadFred

ooooooofy day
Yeah I was thinking about No Hat For Pat. I get those mixed up a lot.
Oh, yeah! I was really surprised by how similar those two are when I wrote the comment.

Orange Rhymer

Imitation Krab
I don't understand why more people don't hate this short. In fact, this is my second least favorite Spongebob short right behind Waiting, and in my opinion, the most frustrating short. There are only 4 problems. 1: Mr. Krabs, has Patrick pay, after he eats. I know sometimes we can make little mistakes, but that is really out of character for Mr. Krabs. 2: None of the jokes are funny. After Patrick eats the soap in the bathroom, you know that he's gonna mess up all the chores. Speaking of that. 3: Patrick being overly stupid isn't funny. It's just frustrating. 4: Mr. Krabs doesn't deserve any of the torment he gets in this episode. he just wanted Patrick to pay for his food. Pretty friggin bad, 3.5/10

Like Orange Rymer said, I'm surprised this episode doesn't receive more backlash. Patrick is an absolute moron here, and not the funny kind. Also, all Mr. Krabs wanted was for Patrick to pay for his food. Why is that such a bad thing? Wow. I noticed a theme in the series that a lot of the episodes torture innocent characters for no reason and the characters who deserve to be punished are let off with no punishment. 1/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 5

Episode: Pat No Pay

This episode was between bad and decent for me. The plot was kinda decent. Patrick was kinda a prick, but it wasn't that bad. There were few funny jokes. 5.5/10

PinkPearl

insert title here
I just saw this one for the first time in a while and it was better than I remembered. Patrick was a little too stupid, but he's been worse. It was mildly funny, although predictable. 6/10

Back