091a. Goo Goo Gas

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
This episode is okay. The plot was original and it was fun to see SpongeBob, Patrick, Krabs, etc as babies. It wasn't that memorable, though. 5.2/10

hfjs

I actually liked this episode, it's another underrated one. Plankton was pretty funny, and I liked what the characters looked like as babies, except Squidward.....GOD.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I love this episode. I think it's hilarious, especially the scene where Plankton is buying "powdered baby". Plus, the characters as babies were adorable.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 5

Episode: Goo Goo Gas

This episode was terrific. The plot was original. The characters as babies were very cute. There were some funny jokes. 9/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
This episode is really good and one of the funniest for the post-movie episodes ! I liked seeing Mr.Krabs,SpongeBob, Squidward and even Patrick as babies and elders (apart from Patrick). The scene with Mr.Krabs and SpongeBob's conversation as elders was HILARIOUS , in the Greek dub their voices were so funny as elders :rofl: How can you not give this masterpiece a 10?? When it first came out in December 2009 (in Greece) I was 9 and it was my favourite episode at that time!! This episode is brilliant IMO , and the ending was GOOD too ! Just brilliant for me, 10/10 (I wish I could give 11) :thumb1:

BobCarotte

meep
I think this episode needs :moar: love because it's really good and not popular. I give it a 8/10.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
This episode ends too abruptly but other than that it's one of Plankton's more original and funny episodes. This episode could've been really stupid so it's surprising they managed to get a lot of humor out of it.

9/10

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
Plankton creates a gas that reverses the process of aging, and turns all the adults into babies. What's this baby stuff??? Maybe a baby worte this episode or what's in the brains of the writers while writing this episode is babies!
Grade: 1.5/10 F

Back