08b. Squeaky Boots

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff

Review and discuss the episode Squeaky Boots in this topic

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
Nobody really ever talks about this old episode. It was barely ever on TV, probably as it is not as popular of an episode. Krabs going crazy used to scare me a bit when I was younger, and it gave me this avatar :teef:

Powerstars

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I never was a huge fan of it, but it certainly wasn't bad. It had it's moments, but it scared me a bit, and was a little too serious. Still better than some newer episodes.

Premise: 8.5/10
Execution: 7.5/10

LeElephantMonster

Moby Dollar
To me squeaky boots was one of the pre movie episodes that I didn't like along with jellyfish hunters. The squeaking for me just got really annoying and like powerstars said it was alittle too serious. I also don't like when mr krabs eats the boots, he just seemed completely mad to me. But excluding that stuff it was an okay episode.

cwn

Porous Freak
To me squeaky boots was one of the pre movie episodes that I didn't like along with jellyfish hunters. The squeaking for me just got really annoying and like powerstars said it was alittle too serious. I also don't like when mr krabs eats the boots, he just seemed completely mad to me. But excluding that stuff it was an okay episode.

That's almost exactly what I think.

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
Not a great episode. This is the worst episode that I've seen for season 1. There's only a couple funny parts but I couldn't think of. Score 4/10

Not my favorite. Krabs went mad, there was too much squeaking and crying. Some parts were funny, but they just ended up odd. And Pearl could've been introduced better, Steve, Chris, and Mr. Lawrence. =/

6.9/10 :|

hfjs

This one's terrible. It's scary, serious and the squeaking's annoying.

One of the weakest episodes in the series. The boots weren't necessary, and this episode almost bored me the whole time. 4.5/10

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I actually don't hate this one, though I wouldn't say I like it. The squeaking got annoying, but I like Mr. Krabs going crazy at the end and eating the boots. I don't know, I just find it funny when characters go berserk so suddenly like that. Plus, the facial expressions in this episode are great.

todd phillips

Krabby Patty Burglar
to me this is the episode that really launched spongebob into what i now call the greatest cartoon of all time and history,this episode was funny and made me laugh through the whole episode.

SecretBox

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Extremely underrated episode. I thought Mr. Krabs going crazy because of the boots was hilarious and the squeaking wasn't that annoying to me. I guess it's just impossible for me to hate a pre-movie episode. 9/10

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
I cannot sit through this episode. >_< The squeaking of SpongeBob's boots were annoying as heck! Not only that, but I did not find a single funny moment in this episode, nor did I laugh. Mr. Krabs going paranoid, to be honest, was WAY too scary for me. This is another miserable fail from season 1. 3/10

I HATED THIS EPISODE. It's the worst season 1 episode, as well as one of my least favorites. The squeaking sounds really annoyed me and the episode didn't make me laugh much. The only funny parts are Pearl's crying, Mr. Krabs falling out of the window, Mr. Krabs going crazy and then he eating the boots. Overall, this is a bad episode, do not watch it. 3.5/10

Back