08a. Sandy's Rocket

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff

Review and discuss the episode Sandy's Rocket in this topic

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
This episode was meh. I don't really enjoy it, it had potential, but it failed. 4/10

A good episode; like TheBandGeek said, it had potential, but it failed. Patrick caused the whole problem, which was good, since we didn't get to it for a while. Aside from some of Patrick's quotes, and how they thought it was "alien hunting", it was quite stupid, if you ask me.

7/10 :)

BubbleBud

Giant Clam
I'm surprised not many comments on this episode... it's one of my favorites! It was clever and funny, just a great story! It's a masterpiece, in my opinion.

hfjs

This is a little underrated but really underplayed. This one's OK. It's kinda boring but has a couple jokes.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I don't like this episode much. It's a little entertaining, but it's really forgettable and SpongeBob and Patrick were too idiotic to be likable.

I have a feeling that this was the only Sandy episode that the post-movie writers saw and they just assumed that she was a scientist from this.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
ehhhhhhhh... One of those ones like Ripped Pants or Sleepy Time, where it's not really a very good episode but it's one of the classics, so you can't really hate it TOO MUCH. 5.7/10.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
:peace: I love this episode! It was my favorite episode when I was a kid and still love it to this day! It takes place in space. How creative can you get? But its sad how underrated it is. I thought people loved this as much as I did. =/

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe: :hehe:

Mantis

killer queen best stand
Sleepy Time was a good episode. I remember always getting excited when played on the air. And I also, I hate how underrated Sandy's Rocket is. I love it too much. :hehe:

EVSPONGEFAN

Balloon Traveler
I like this episode! It is cute and funny, but if you watch it a lot, you would want to skip it. It's an episode you don't want to watch every day, but still gets a chuckle out of you and you know you still like it. 7.5/10

Back