088c. Slimy Dancing

This one was rather average, and the worst of the 3-pair here. It was very rushed, and how did Squidward not get in the show? Was it because he was such a horrible character in this episode? :confused: Seriously, he had such an ego. It ended alright, though; but the epilogue was strange... but funny! 6.7/10

hfjs

This was an OK episode, but it was better than I Heart Dancing. It would've been off as another short, but what the ham, life is life.

Spongeo

Professional Mayo Player
Oh yes I remember this one it had Squiliam at the end! It was mean that SpongeBob was trained so hard but I was shocked when Squidward actually got in the concert!

OldFanNewSkeptic

Moby Dollar
I love this episode, and I mean it. Squidward's awkward dance routine, Squidward hiding inside Spongebob to get an advantage, the surprise winner, the "cramp"...11/10

Mantis

killer queen best stand
I hate all these dancing episodes. They are boring and Spongebob is always stupider than Patrick, which is really annoying.

MadFred

ooooooofy day
HarryPotterLives said:
I barely remember this one. 0_o That probably means it was average.
I know, right? I've been looking at SB episodes for so long by now, and I forgot this one exists! I can't remember nothing from it.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
Ohad said:
I know, right? I've been looking at SB episodes for so long by now, and I forgot this one exists! I can't remember nothing from it.
I feel that way about most Season 5 episodes, to be honest.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Not completely forgettable though. This episode had that epilogue where everyone does The Cramp which I found kinda funny. I'll give em that since SB episodes don't usually end in that kind of way with what they did there. I think "I Heart Dancing" is the best out of the dancing episodes but I don't think this was a bad ep at all. Just average (think Krusty Dogs).

toasterstrutel

Krabby Patty Burglar
I really like this one. It didn't start out to well with torturing Squidward and being predictable, but it had great moments like Patricks butt cramps, "I'll buy a taxi" *gets quarters, and of course "does this count?" *pulls buff fish out of pants (I'm pretty sure out of context, or really even in context, that sounds wrong). Again it loses points for being predictable and being cruel to Squidward (when he got cramps he really looked in pain) though I must say, if you think about it, the moral isn't really bad. Squidward was focused to much on the technical aspect and wasn't really focused on loving to dance, like Spongebob and Patrick did. And, yeah, Squidward cheated so it makes sense he got kicked out. The dancing scenes were entertains (I wish we got to see Spongebob and Pats original audition), the flashback was entertaining (flashbacks are an area the show doesn't go into often), and the epilogue was really entertaing (cheesy commercials is another area the show doesn't go into often). So I must say, even with a couple flaws this is a great episode. 9/10.

TalkWirtyTome

Imitation Krab
I thought I Heart Dancing was better because Squidward actually acted like a total jerk and he deserved what he got in the end.
I dunno, it had some good humor here and there, but it wasn't a very memorable episode.
4.5/10 for the minor humor that got a small chuckle out of me.

Leedles

Leedle
What's with all the hate? I thought it was a really funny and entertaining episode. And why are you blaming this episode for being similar to I <3 Dancing? Shouldn't you be blaming I <3 Dancing instead since it came after this episode?

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 5

Episode: Slimy Dancing

This episode was decent. The plot was decent too. There were some funny jokes. 6/10

Back