086b. Bucket Sweet Bucket

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Man, I'm glad they made this episode. Plankton really needed his restaurant put in shape. I mean, it looks like a total dump! Again, everyone was in character.

P.S. I like the part when Plankton gets mad and shows muscles! :P

one of the most underrated Season 5's. Creative plot, SB and Patrick being funny as usual, quidward getting in their antics, what more could I ask for?

hfjs

One of the best Season 5 episodes. I like the plot. And the attempts at jokes were successful.

Supmandude

Squog
I liked this episode and it was good to see Squidward have a happy ending for once by being able to redesign the Krusty Krab and having people actually like it. :)

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
The fourth-wall jokes in this episode put me off a bit (I tend not to like fourth-wall breakers), but I liked the episode as a whole. It was funny and fairly creative.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Pretty solid Season 5 episode. I really enjoyed it and the interaction between Squidward, SpongeBob, Plankton and Patrick was really cool to see. Also some really good gags in this one.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 5

Episode: Bucket Sweet Bucket

This episode was good. I liked the plot. There were some jokes. 8/10

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
People actually like this episode? I found this episode to be really dull. I liked a few gags like the exposition one and Squidward's paintings looked cool but other than that I just get bored of this episode. 5.5/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
I like this episode, I found boring the scene when Patrick and SpongeBob were bringing every item from Krusty Krab to the Chum Bucket but the whole episode was good for me , good quotes and I really liked Squidward's character in this episode, it was funny , an 8/10 :)

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
A really good and underrated episode. They found a creative way to get all of the characters together and the jokes were pretty funny too, the ending was nice too. This episode has great characterizations as well, no complaints from me.

8.5/10

Tyler730

Part Computer or Something
Another underrated gem. Seriously this and Chimps Ahoy don’t get enough recognition.

Back