085b. Krabs à La Mode

Perry The Platypus

....What?
While I really like this one, I don't think it's one of my favorites. It's fun but i simply prefer others. Actually, it's not even in my Top 5 for Season 5, but that's just cuz i appreciate stuff like Two Faces of Squidward a little more. However, it's really funny and the setting is wonderfully done. 8.5/10

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 5

Episode: Krabs à La Mode

This episode was awesome! This is one of my favorite post movie episodes (Skill Crane is my number 1 favorite post movie episode). The plot was really clever, and i liked it very much. There were many funny jokes. 10/10

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
This is an episode I always loved as a kid. I remember seeing it and enjoying it so much that for a while was probably my favorite season 5 episode. And I still think it's a pretty great episode. However, there's a few plot holes like if Old Man Jenkins was locked in the Krusty Krab, how was he not frozen overnight? How was he able to escape? And also if IG really was -15°F, then everyone would have probably froze immediately. But those few flaws don't ruin this episode. 9/10

Tstarr

I'm not a Krusty Krab.
Easily my favorite post movie episode, and it's even in my top 25 overall. I give it an A.

My favorite post season 4 episode (9th all time favorite). The comedy is great. The animation is fluent. Plot is clever. Title card is unique. Fantastic episode. 10/10

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Top-notch animation, excellent jokes, an interesting plot, and fun characterizations. What isn't there to like? The last episode that feels like a pre-movie one to me, with the possible exception of "The Battle of Bikini Bottom". Another favorite for sure.

10/10

Jack M Crazyfish

I'm back, I guess.
Best season 5 episode, Best post-movie episode, 2nd favourite episode of SpongeBob what more could you ask for from a SpongeBob episode, especially a post-movie one. The atmosphere is great, The story was fresh and well told and it is packed with humour. Seriously this episode, Skill Crane and my favourite episode should have it's own tier, they are just that good!

SquiddlyPie

random gal
Amazing episode....my second favourite of the season (my first favourite it's it's sister episode :P ) ...lvoed the 85ab pairing!!! GENIOUS.....VERY funny episode with lots of great moments...the ending was GREAT as well..10/10

I love this episode. This episode had that classic pre-movie charm. I wouldn't quite say it's in my top 10 but it's very close. It's funny, no character felt flanderized, and this episode was fun the whole way through.

Ranking so far:
1. Krabs a la Mode (A+)
2. New Digs (A)
3. The Krusty Plate (A)
4. Spy Buddies (A)
5. Friend or Foe (A)
6. SpongeBob vs. the Patty Gadget (A)
7. Money Talks (B)
8. Picture Day (B)
9. Boat Smarts (B)
10. Night Light (C)
11. Rise and Shine (C)
12. The Donut of Shame (C)
13. Pat No Pay (C)
14. Fungus Among Us (D)
15. The Original Fry Cook (D)
16. Good Ol' Whatshisname (D)
17. Waiting (E)

JoeyBoi

Moby Dollar
A very creative and memorable episode. I will say that it's not as good as I once gave it credit for, but it's still pretty good. The problems I have with this episode are mostly little nitpicks, like how Mr. Krabs is a little annoying at the beginning, and the hockey players feeling kinda detached from the main story. The animation in this episode is also really great. Probably some of my favorite animation the show has put out thus far. Overall a pretty solid episode.

Good episode (8/10)

1. Spy Buddies (8)
2. Friend or Foe (8)
3. Krabs à La Mode (8)
4. New Digs (7)
5. Night Light (5)
6. Boat Smarts (5)
7. Rise and Shine (5)
8. The Original Fry Cook (5)
9. Waiting (3)
10. Fungus Among Us (2)

Heyo_Heyo

Moby Dollar
Probably one of the greatest pre movie episodes it has a 9.3 rating on here which shows how amazing it was

SlipperytheTotodile

The Pokemon Enthusiast
A nice and clever episode that is very fun to watch. The jokes are great and the idea is nice. And the ending was Plankton getting some good karma.

Rating: Great Episode

Rankings:
Friend or Foe (Perfect)
Spy Buddies (Amazing!)
Krab a la Mode (Great)
Rise and Shine (Great)
Boat Smarts (Meh)
Fungus Among Us (Meh)
Night Light (Alright)
The Original Fry Cook (Okay)
New Digs (Okay)
Good Ol' Whathisname (Bad)