085a. New Digs

More

VIP
I liked just about all the things the episode had to offer. The ending was hilarious. In fact, it was so good that I mistakes it and it's partner, Krabs a la Mode, as Season 3 episodes! (Also mistook Bucket Sweet Bucket and Breath of Fresh Squidward as season 3, too)

10/10

MadFred

ooooooofy day
Now, THIS is an example of a good Krusty Krab episode. (Just watched it online)
It feels like Drive-thru to me. It has a simple plot, where anything starts to break down, and it's done very cleverly. The characters act perfect, especially Mr. Krabs- I mean, he's cheap, he was always like this, but at least he has common sense (and that's something you don't see very often in new SB).
Now, it's time to watch it's counter part Krabs a la Mode.. Those two are rated reaaaallly high (9.6 for this and 9.7 for Krabs a la Mode).

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 5

Episode: New Digs

This episode was great. Like someone said, Spongebob had his shape from season 1-3 here, and i liked it! I liked the plot. There were many jokes. 8.5/10

BubbleBass9

Flying Dutchman's Sock
I really Like This Episode Its Funny Interesting plot and

I like the end where mr Krabs is yelling SQIUDWARD!!!

8/10

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
It's a fun and entertaining episode. It's a simple plot that has so much to offer. Also that ending is REALLY funny. The ending was definately the highlight of the episode. 7.5/10

BaconUnicornsAndSpongeBob

The episodes was really funny. And I also agree with Bl4ze, the ending was pretty funny.

8.2/10

hfjs

Now that i've seen this episode. I can say that it was pretty good. It was funny, and an interesting plot

CJO5050

Floating Shopping List
A classic post-movie episode. 9.5/10. Not to mention that it's also one of Richard Pursel's best written episodes.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
A great episode. I love the plot and the humor is very consistent. It also never goes too far with the gross-out, it's still humorous. One of my post-movie favorites for sure. As a kid I would've sworn this was a season 3 episode.

9/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
I LOOOOOVE this episode so so much!!! It's so HILARIOUS with GREAT lines and moments....I laughed from the very beggining to the veryyy ending..10/10 and it's better than it's sister episode IMO...and best out all of s5 episodes :D

Captain Stupid

Moby Dollar
What can I say that hasn't been said already, besides the obvious fact this episode is awesome? :hehe:

Oh, I know! This is my favorite Tuck Tucker episode! And I didn't notice that Spongebob actually has his late S3 design in this episode! Didn't notice how good the Season 5 animation was until recently! :wub:
10/10

Back