085a. New Digs

spongygirl92

I happened to watch this episode over at a friends house today c: This was a nice episode...definitely brought back some memories. I thought it was hilarious when SpongeBob punished himself for being "a minute late" to work 8I What surprised me the most was when he washed his whitey-tighties in a blender to substitute as a washing machine. XD

This has to be one of my few favs from season 5. ~
wub.gif

Piper

Moby Dollar
This one was funny, SpongeBob really overdoes himself in this episode, and the episodes plot is surprisingly entertaning, I mean, it's about him being late for work..

8.7 out of 10.

hasfarr

your mom
I love this episode, especially the ending, where
Squidward decides to move in too.

SimbaObsesser

Flying Dutchman's Sock
I saw this episode today!

I LOL when Spongebob is shaving Patrick's back and that hair comes all over Squidward's face, making him look like Abraham Lincoln!

spongey37

Moby Dollar
10/10

Can't ask you...

I haven't seen that episode... for a long time.

I think the ending was funny.

The storyline was good.

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
This is one of my favorite Season 5 episodes, and post-movie eps as well. It's really creative and very funny at many instances. I like when Mr. Krabs pulls the curtain off and SpongeBob's mom is showering. :laugh:

The ending is great, I always love when episodes end with Mr. Krabs yelling "Squidwarrrrrd!!" or "SpongeBobbbb!" :krabsx:

OldFanNewSkeptic

Moby Dollar
TardyPants! Great episode! Also when Squidward reached in the dishwasher and spongebob yelped...I consider that a dirty joke, which I appreciate.

BubbleBud

Giant Clam
I think this episode is pretty good. After watching it again, I really enjoyed it. The season 3 SpongeBob look/shape was there and best of all... his personality was still intact! I would be a VERY happy person if Season 10 brought back this SpongeBob and started making him like that again. Classic SpongeBob right there. The ONLY thing different to me is his voice, it's a little bit higher... other than that, it's old classic SpongeBob to me. I like that. The story is probably the best from Season 5-Now. Pretty simple, decent. This is the direction Season 10 needs to go!

I'd rate this episode 8.2/10 or 4/5. I'd say this episode is even better than anything in Season 8 or 9. Just really cool.

The only thing else this episode needs is better clever jokes like the first three seasons did. Other than that, pretty good.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
I really like this episode, it has that classic SpongeBob feeling. The first few minutes are particularly fun, where SpongeBob is running to the Krusty Krab and then when he flips out because he's a minute late. The ending is funny as well, it actually makes sense and doesn't feel forced.

hfjs

I have never seen this episode, but it looks great.

Back