084a. Spy Buddies

hfjs

This is a very underrated episode. It's a great but cheesy plot. Also this has alot of funny jokes. Also, when I saw Robot Krabs when I first watched this episode, I literally screamed "HEY HOW YA DOING'. Not to mention the most confusing ending the history of anything.

Supmandude

Squog
Amazing episode! Way better than anything you'd expect this season! :D I loved all the jokes and plot twists. :rofl:

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
Eh, this episode was decent, but I don't like it nearly as much as everyone else seems to. The idea was kind of funny and Plankton, as usual, was adorable, but I didn't enjoy it much overall.

Big Meaty Claws

K I D S
Season 5 was mostly poor, but this episode really stood out from the rest. Plankton in baby clothes was hilarious and cute. Patrick's pantsaphone was funny. Entirely, SB and Pat were hilarious and there were a ton of great jokes, the ending was confusing but really funny.

9.0/10

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
A good, but also a boring episode. SpongeBob and Patrick were a bit annoying in this episode. Some parts were okay. 6.5/10.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
I agree. I do like this episode, but I stopped watching it when I realized that it was part of a season 5 episode.

Back