083b. Waiting

Kumatora0203

Moby Dollar
11 minutes of filler nothing to make me give it lower than a 3/10 but nothing redeeming about it either

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I... I actually don't hate this episode? I don't like it exactly, but I thought it was okay. I found SpongeBob's meltdown after the toy broke pretty funny, to be honest. I usually find it funny when characters go crazy so suddenly like that (like Squidward's meltdown at the end of Artist Unknown :hehe: ). I also liked when Squidward came to fix the toy for him, he was actually pretty good in this one considering the short amount of time he was in it. It's not a great episode, it's barely a good one, but I don't see why it's hated this much.

Mantis

killer queen best stand
To quote MoBros: This episode is as fun as watching your mailbox for seven minutes. And the story isn't even that interesting. It felt like the writers wrote something on a piece of paper and called it an episode. -_~

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Pretty dull episode but I will give it credit for being an adaptation of one of the earlier SpongeBob books with the same guy that wrote that story too. Used to own it actually. 5/10

Karen 5000

Is it Rainbow Crash or Rainbow Dash?
I liked this episode, even if it is short. This is a really funny part!

Patrick: Yeah, see? (shows present and cake) Here's a present and your cake.
SpongeBob: My birthday cake.
Patrick: Yeah. Let me just get you a fork so you can eat it. (SpongeBob giggles) Uh, let me just hold the cake like this, (holds the piece of cake between his teeth) so I can get you a fork. (digs in pocket) Huh, I wonder where I put that fork. (notices he ate the cake) Oops.
SpongeBob: That was my cake. What is the present?
Patrick: Oh, yeah. (opens the box) A fork! (SpongeBob sniffles, then cries loudly)

SurprisedPatrik

Floating Shopping List
0.5/10 Tuck Tucker
im sorry but, THAT NAME!!! XD XD XD TUCK TUCKer XD XD XD XD IM SORRY *laughs* whew. yeah this episode is just boring and has way too much filler

SuprisedPatrick said:
0.5/10 Tuck Tucker
im sorry but, THAT NAME!!! xD xD xD TUCK TUCKer xD xD xD xD IM SORRY *laughs* whew. yeah this episode is just boring and has way too much filler
Tuck Tucker reminded me of "Tom Tucker" from Family Guy.

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
exactly :P
I swear I've seen Tuck's name on a lot of other different Nicktoons before, especially classic ones. I did not realize he worked on Spongebob at all. I think the other guy is on Adventure Time. This is really the best those two could come up with??????

Edit: I just looked on nates Imdb page and he apparently worked on Powerpuff Girls and Fosters. Wtf. You think with these veterans on board at the time that they would be able to give us something fantastic with that kind of track record but whatever reason no.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 5

Episode: Waiting

This episode was very bad. Spongebob was very obnoxious. There were few tiny jokes. 3.5/10

SecretBox

Bomb-Selling Pirate
This episode is just terrible. The humor is nonexistent and the plot is contrived and it makes no sense. I mean think about it, why would SpongeBob care about missing the mailman so much to the point of waiting near his mailbox and even opens it when the mailman hasn't even shown up yet? I think SpongeBob may have a problem and should probably seek help. What also kind of bugs me about this episode is when Patrick "breaks" SpongeBob's toy is how they roll around on each other while crying. Umm... am I the only one who finds that weird? Then the episode ends in the most predictable way possible by Squidward fixing it. Even as a kid I could see this resolution coming from a mile away. Want to know how? Because they used the same conflict in a Baby Looney Tunes episode which was a show I used to watch back then, (I'm having trouble figuring one which show did that plot worse.) so when a kid is able to predict what is going to happen on a TV show then you know that the writers of this episode weren't even trying. There was nothing funny in this episode and while it's not one of the worst SpongeBob episodes it's still terrible and it's at least one of the worst season 5 episodes. 1/10

Tuba95

Dead Inspector
I don't like this episode. It was boring and pointless and Spongebob was hella out of character. I did like Squidward's last line but that's really it. 1/10

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
This is a pretty infamous episode, but it's (in my opinion) mixed and has a couple "moments" (get it?) here and there. I like the beginning, but it gets worse after the 2-minute mark, the worst parts being SpongeBob refusing to go to The Krusty Krab and SpongeBob resisting Sandy. It does get a little better during the cake scene, followed by another (quite major) blip with SpongeBob crying. And yes, Squidward acting like a disgruntled parent to me (one of the infamous parts) is just flat out meh. Anyways, yeah. The good parts are alright, but the bad parts sure do plunge off the deep end.

6.5/10

Back