083a. Rise and Shine

SUS

Llanfair­pwllgwyngyll­gogery­chwyrn­drobwll­llan­t
This is the prime example of a SpongeBob episode that lacks substance, charm, and comedy. What we get here is just lame and forgettable. It's not heinous, but I don't like it at all. The jokes are tedious and uninspired, and there's not many there. Since the jokes are so long and boring, the whole episode just makes me want to fall asleep or watch something else. And the saddest part is that the episode is only 4 minutes long. I thought the whole point of episodes like those was to fit as much as you can in what little time you have. This episode does the exact opposite of that.

I give this episode a 4/10

Flabby Patty

Flabby Patty > Krusty Krab
Am I the only one who actually likes this episode? I'll say that it does an OK job at comedy, but misses it a bit with the character. Other than that, I don't see why everyone's so bitter about this one. At least it's a 4-minute short, so flanderization shouldn't be a problem. 8.5/10!

Captain Stupid

Giant Clam
This episode is criminally underrated. I personally think this is a really funny episode. Patrick's stupidity is really fun to watch and it actually feels genuine! 10/10

SquiddlyPie

random gal
I am giving this a 5/10 just because it wasn't particularly interesting and the amount of funny quotes was below the average , it didn't have something bad though or something I didn't really like, it was also a short episode (around 4 minutes) and it felt much more (like 6 or 7 -or at least for me) and I don't consider that as a good fact...so I consider it a meh...not bad, just meh, so I am going with 5

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Stupid, pointless, irritating, though somewhat of a guilty pleasure. At least there are some funny quotes.

6/10

I like this ep. Yeah, it's really stupid, but I don't care, I find it funny. It's only 4 minutes long, so it's good for a nice quick laugh if you need it. 8/10.

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!
While I don't care for it, it doesn't really annoy me that much and it's far more tolerable than the other two episodes in this pair. It's also over quick, so there isn't too much for me to get mad at.

5/10

I felt this was filler, but a good concept as a short episode. It was certainly funny at times or mediocre. I thought this was leaning to the more creative side, focusing on another character besides SpongeBob. If I could watch this again, I would. 6/10

I've decided to review the ten shorts of Season 5.
This episode was mediocre. The alarm was kind of annoying, but this episode does have some funny moments. I give it a C.

Highlight: "I gotta put on my teeth and brush my pants!"

Ranking so far
1. Rise and Shine

JoeyBoi

aw heck naw spunch bob took 40 benadryls
Pretty pointless episode. It wasn't really that funny, and some of the scenes just felt dragged out beyond belief, like Patrick trying to get the food out of the can. This episode feels so much longer than it actually was, which is ironic because it's only 4 minutes long. This just proves that Patrick can't hold an episode up on his own (which is why im really worried for the upcoming spinoff :P) There wasn't really anything that bad in the episode, but there's nothing really good either.

Meh episode (5/10)

1. Friend or Foe (8)
2. Night Light (5)
3. Rise and Shine (5)
4. The Original Fry Cook (5)