082b. Night Light

SquiddlyPie

random gal
Αctually I really like this episode! I really like the fact that Mermaid Man and Barnacle boy are returning! I also like the plot! It seems a good episode for me!
8.5 out of 10 <3

Giant Clam
I... actually REALLY like this episode. I think this is THE most underrated episode of season 5. I absolutely love MM/BB's random appearance at the end also (though I don't actually consider it a MM/BB episode). I think this is what I call a guilty pleasure, because I really do like this episode a lot, even if it is a little flawed.

8/10.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
This felt like a season 6-8 episode. I liked how they set-up SpongeBob being afraid of the dark but this episode is just loud and irritating, it also abruptly becomes a meh Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy episode for no reason though there are some entertaining scenes. inSPOGEiac is better (Which is ironic because I used to hate that episode but now I find it solid)

6/10

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!
Very annoying episode that has too much screaming for my tastes. There are a few scenes I kind of like (mainly the scenes with the moth towards the end), but they're nothing fantastic and not enough to save the rest of the episode.

3.5/10

Nickelodeon Stuff

Floating Shopping List
This would've been a great episode if MM&BB didn't barge in as a filler plot for the rest quarter half of the episode. Oh well.
7/10

I though this was going to be super boring at first and it kind of was, but I think its climax was when MM&BB had stepped into the scene, even though it was abrupt switching the episode's entire plot. Mediocre on jokes, but I like the adventure of it in the later half of the episode. 7.5/10

TheGreatServer

NOT a Bunny now!
Decent, Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy are in this for no reason, and it is stupid, but it is relatable.

6.5/10

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
Episode: Night Light (S5-E82-B)

This episode sucks! SpongeBob's a scaredycat in this episode. Even worst, a new villain named The Moth, MermaidMan's arch nemesis that he's finding for 57 years, got away after SpongeBob trapped him in the lighthouse. Oh dear me. After that, Spongebob & Patrick cried in fear until sunrise but Patrick violates the cartoon logic by running on the sun light/ray. There's no sense in this episode.

Final Score = 1/10 :patboo: -_-

Birds858

Floating Shopping List
Underrated episode, i find the plot very good and it’s was funny sometime.

8,5/10

It's not too bad, but I will agree that it's not one of Season 5's best. The plot, while decent, could have been executed a bit better. And there were a few jokes, but there's not enough of them. And I don't get why MM&BB were even included.

Ranking so far:
1. The Krusty Plate (A)
2. Friend or Foe (A)
3. SpongeBob vs. the Patty Gadget (A)
4. Money Talks (B)
5. Picture Day (B)
6. Boat Smarts (B)
7. Night Light (C)
8. Rise and Shine (C)
9. The Donut of Shame (C)
10. Pat No Pay (C)
11. The Original Fry Cook (D)
12. Good Ol' Whatshisname (D)
13. Waiting (E)

Pugs4Thugs

#1 SpongeBob Reviewer
I don't know whether to like or dislike the premise of this episode because it really cements the fact that this iteration of SpongeBob and Patrick are small children. Anyway, the execution was still very bland. I thought the first parts of the episode were interesting, but once Patrick gets involved, it quickly goes downhill. The random appearance of MM and BB would have been fine if it was funny at all, but much like the rest of the episode, it wasn't.

An episode of wasted opportunities and a so-so premise is barely an episode at all to me. 5/10

JoeyBoi

Moby Dollar
What a strange episode. Alot of it is just Spongebob and Patrick screaming and being very childish, but it isn't nearly as annoying as other times they do that in this season. The way that Mermaidman and Barnacleboy were just kinda shoehorned into the middle of this episode for no reason was also really strange. There were a couple funny moments here and there though, so I can't diss the episode too hard.

Meh episode (5/10)

1. Friend or Foe (8)
2. Night Light (5)
3. The Original Fry Cook (5)

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
Why was this ep placed in s5 when it was produced for s4? It swapped places with Best Day Ever. That was produced for s5. Odd...

Back