07b. Jellyfish Jam

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff

Review and discuss the episode Jellyfish Jam in this topic

The episode suffered from being the most played episode on Nickelodeon back in the early 2000s, and that really has burnt the episode out for me. I still can enjoy it, but not nearly as much as when I first saw it. 8.5|10

Web Surfer

Banished
ONE OF THE WORST EPISODES EVAR

Seriously, though, it's probably one of the more boring episodes of Season 1. It wasn't one of the worst episodes evar like I said up there, but I just wanted to tackle E.V.I.L. :rofl2:

The only true redeeming parts were the songs. The rest was just bland. 5.5/10

Aside from Squidward's funny quotes, and Stadium Rave, there wasn't much to say about this episode. Then came the ending, and it was good Karma towards Squidward. I could say he was funny in this ep, though, and thing sure got suspenseful! But... overrated. =C

7.2/10 :)

The Tide and Seeker

Balloon Traveler
Don't we wish we had parties like this? 9.8/10.0
tumblr_lkbjdrDhKj1qdwdbqo1_500.gif

hfjs

This episode is good but not great. I was 1 or 2 when Jellyfish Jam was played to death, so yeah. It was a little boring at parts, but you have to give them credit for the song.

Web Surfer said:
ONE OF THE WORST EPISODES EVAR

Seriously, though, it's probably one of the more boring episodes of Season 1. It wasn't one of the worst episodes evar like I said up there, but I just wanted to tackle E.V.I.L. :rofl2:

The only true redeeming parts were the songs. The rest was just bland. 5.5/10
fine i will explain why I love it

The song is great, the jellyfish made me laugh out of my chair. Everything was just so well written, and it was so creative. I love how the jellyfish went wild. And Squidward? His appearances were priceless. TWELVE HOURS! XD Easily one of the best episodes ever made. 9/10

You know, I think this is another one of those episodes where I admired it simply because the plot was so damn refreshing and creative.

hfjs

Milkmaid Strangler said:
This episode is good but not great. I was 1 or 2 when Jellyfish Jam was played to death, so yeah. It was a little boring at parts, but you have to give them credit for the song.
yeah, I started liking JJ more after this :P

SecretBox

Bomb-Selling Pirate
This was a very funny episode, but it is not one of those episodes I can watch many times and call it a classic. I also think that the dancing scenes are the weakest part of the episode. 8/10

Mantis

killer queen best stand
I love this episode!!!! And the best part about this episode is the techno in it. Reminds me of the Invader Zim theme song.

Honestly, this is one of my favorite season 1 episodes. Everything in this episode is amazing: Squidward, the dance parts, jellyfishes squirting their jelly onto Gary, SpongeBob's house jumping, jellyfishes zapping Squidward and the song near the end. 10/10

Mister Bighead

Floating Shopping List
I love this episode.

Does anybody know if SpongeBob's house bouncing around (it happens later in the episode) is CGI? If it was, then this would mark the first SB episode with computer animation. (It's an early one for that.)

Back