06a. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff

Review and discuss the episode Mermaidman and Barnacleboy in this topic

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
Classic. SpongeBob and Patrick dressing up as Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy was genius. I love all MM&BB episodes. 9/10

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
This episode was pretty good, but there's not much to say about, except for the facts that it introduced us to everyone's favorite elderly crime-fighting duo, and SpongeBob even 'got married'! :teef: Don't get me wrong, I really like this episode, but it kind of lacks the charm and great amount of humor that other episodes from the first three seasons have to offer. I would give it a 7.6/10

EDIT: 400th post! :pattywagon: :wave: :banana: :clapping: :happysquid:

This almost made my list. I love how the antagonists were the old people. =P I can't blame them or Barnacleboy for their hatred towards SpongeBob & Patrick. Specifically SpongeBob, who would get married and dress up like lil' ol' me a girl to attract MM&BB's attention. I love how he just disrupts his heroes in their retirement home! But in all, you know what this episode means? Doughnuts!

8.2/10 :D

hfjs

This was a pretty memorable and funny episode.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
This episode is pretty boring, to be honest. Not a great way to start off the Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy series.

Honestly, I think this is a great start to Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy series. I laughed at some parts like SpongeBob and Patrick pretending to be Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy, Mermaid Man yelling "EVIL!!!", Patrick painting the invisible boatmobile and Mermaid Man and Barnacle boy trying to get rid of SpongeBob. It could have been more entertaining but overall, I love this episode. 9/10

Spongetron-Omega

Imitation Krab
Mermaidman & Barnacleboy

Comments:
This episode is kind of forgettable (I think I fell asleep on my first watch of it actually), but I do appreciate it introducting our favorite crime-fighting duo. The fact Mermaidman is an Aquaman expy, with similar powers, makes me enjoy this even more (I would totally read a Mermaidman comic). My favorite scene is probably the "calling the sea creatures" scene, among others.

Grade: 4/5, Great. Forgettable it may be, it's still a fun episode.

SquiddlyPie

random gal
This episode could have done way better....it is one of my bottoms of the season...along with it's sister ''Pickles'' , also one of my bottoms...didn't really enjoy the ''6'' pairing...I did laugh at some points...like MM getting SB married but it's not that funny...and it's also kind of boring IMO, 7/10

ImAGoofyGooberRock

Goofy Goober
I like this episode...but I feel like from the "battle scene" onward the episode was underwhelming.

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
Enjoyable episode. Not my favorite MM&BB episode but still a good watch from start to finish.

Episode Ranking: Good

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 1

Episode: Mermaidman and Barnacleboy

This episode was pretty good. This episode introduced our heroes. I liked the plot. There were some funny jokes. 7.5/10

Baloo

I GAVE YOU A JOB!
For some reason, I've never personally been a big fan of this episode. It's not bad (Heck, the "EVIL!" quote is very memorable), but I don't find it quite as good as most of the episodes this season. Overall, it's just meh for me. 7/10.

Back