05a. Pizza Delivery

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff

Review and discuss the episode Pizza Delivery in this topic

Sponge-O-Matic

Imitation Krab
This episode is one of the funniest episodes in SpongeBob history! Once again, it turned something simple into something funny! These episodes never get old! It was funny when Squidward made SpongeBob drive. It was funny when SpongeBob kept referencing the pioneers. And, it was funny when that customer got his pizza and then he said that he didn't get his drink! I liked it when Squidward, for the first time, showed kindness toward SpongeBob. But, what this episode REALLY special was "The Krusty Krab Pizza"! Overall, and perfect episode of SpongeBob.

Final Grade: 10/10

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
Great, but overrated episode. I love the fact how they made an entire episode on delivering a pizza and it actually worked. I'd give it an 8/10

Like TheBandGeek said, it's quite overrated, but the bonding between SpongeBob & Squidward. Roberto anxious to deliver the pizza, while Squid just lamented about his aching tentacles. He also trolled the pioneers! Ah well, his crowning moment of awesomeness came. He stood up for SpongeBob, even after all of the rock-driving! :w00t:

9.8/10 :thumb1:

This is an overall great episode, from start to end. SpongeBob's antics involving the pioneers were golden! I also liked the part where SB was "Backing up!", the tornado scene, and who could forget the classic Krusty Krab pizza song? :xd: I also really loved the end, when Squidward helped out SpongeBob with the jerk customer by throwing the pizza to his face. That mean ::dolphin noise:: deserved to be pwned by Squid. But overall, this was a very superb episode of SpongeBob. 9/10

hfjs

One of the best season 1 episodes for many reasons including Spongebob's song, and IT'S A ROCK!

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
I didn't like this episode. It was MR.Krabs fault that the guy had no drink... MR.KRABS HANGED UP ON HIM. MAKING SPONGEBOB FOR THE BLAME! WHAT A GREEDY :Dolphin noise: Anyway, the episode starts out at closing time at the Krusty Krab. Someone makes a call, Squidward tells them they're closed... Then the STUPID GREEDY KRABS comes right on que. Turns Krabby Patties into a Pizza in 0:00.01 seconds. So, off they go, Squidward tells SpongeBob to drive (wasn't a smart idea. because SpongeBob is terrible at driving). Squidward tells him to back up. SpongeBob backs up the street really fast until the Boat runs out of gas. Now they have to walk and why they're at it, SpongeBob does The pioneer thing, Krusty Krab Pizza, a couple more pioneer things, so when Squidward and SpongeBob get so tired from walking in the middle of nowhere, Squidward starts to want to have the pizza, but SpongeBob said its for the customer. Before Squidward does anything to get the pizza, SpongeBob said that they're were saved because in the old days, The pioneers driven rocks. They get to their destination and give the FAT FISH GUY the pizza, but he wouldn't have it because of the drink that he said he wanted but MR.KRABS HANGED UP ON HIM BECAUSE MR.KRABS IS A GREEDY BARNACLEHEAD! So anyway, that makes SpongeBob cry, Squidward starts to feel bad and...

HERE'S THE BEST PART...

He goes up to the person's house, and Squidward throws the pizza in the FAT FISH'S FACE... LIKE A BOSS. :coolio: So, Squidward tells SpongeBob about what happened, and SpongeBob said that its time for them to go to work. AND GUESS WHAT... The house was about 5 seconds from the Krusty Krab.

This episode is not one of my favorites of Season 1.

I give it a:
5.5/10

it was meh. I had no chuckles really, and the song is incredibly overrated. I did like the SB and Squidward in some parts, mainly the Tornado part, and I really loved when Squidward gave that dumb, unappreciative fish a taste of his own medicine. Overall, it was not that good. 6.2/10

GordokTheMad

Stealing food is WRONG!
This was one of the best of Season 1! I loved how the writers made such a simple plot into such a good episode! I loved the song. And Squidward was awesome by slapping the pizza right in the fat fish's face LIKE A BOSS!

8.5/10

Rihanna

Giant Clam
I really think this is one of the best episodes in the series and also The Krusty Krab Pizza Song is one the best SpongeBob songs

Although I found this episode overrated, this episode is also a wonderful example of a Season 1 episode. I love how most of the Season 1 episodes are really good yet involve really simple plots. I miss when the show did that.

Back