02a. Bubblestand

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
This episode is a true classic in my eyes. Sure, it does get a little bit bland after watching it on repeat, but I can let it off the hook because it was early in season 1. The episode has a very simple plot (SpongeBob blowing bubbles), but enjoyable because of all the gags that circled around it, like "bring it around town!" (as well as the bubble blowing technique as a whole), SpongeBob slowing hammering one nail, and "Squid's got genes!". I don't have a whole lot else to say, but this episode definitely sets the standard for many other episodes to come, even if it isn't the most hilarious or interesting episode out there. It's just good to cuddle up and eat some chips while watching this eppy in all its glory, since it is just so relaxing. I give it a 9/10.

Patrick B!

Floating Shopping List
People might hate this episode because it's Squid torture, but I don't consider it's that at all. It's a really funny episode, with Squidward shouting at SpongeBob at the beginning, the hilarious scenes with Patrick, and the part with Squidward is the best. 10/10

Ice Dripping

Part Computer or Something
Another classic and really funny episode. I love the technique. And "it's a giraffe" lol. 8.5/10

Squidy

Bomb-Selling Pirate
The fast food restaurant that only sick people eat
Nice episode lets do the technique first let's bring it around town.Bring it around town stop on your right foot don't forget it! Then do this and this and this and this and this stop! Overall I love how it cost 25¢ just to blow a bubble.Ill give this episode a wait Squidward in this episode he is pretty nice to spongebob and Patrick. So I'll give it a 9.5/10

This is another big episode of the series. It introduces those SpongeBob and Patrick annoy Squidward episodes as well as SpongeBob and Patrick learning how to blow bubbles. Also there were some funny jokes, and who could forget the bubble-blowing technique?

Airdate: July 17, 1999

SonofMnemosyne

Floating Shopping List
This episodes introduces SpongeBob and Patricks' love of bubbles. This episode has funny visual humor. The quote "It's a giraffe" comes from this episode. However, I do find this episode to have some annoying sounds. 9.5/10.

Decent episode. I like the tone of the episode, the bubble-blowing technique, and Squidward's pretty funny here.

Ranking so far:
1. Help Wanted (A)
2. Bubblestand (B)
3. Tea at the Treedome (C)
4. Reef Blower (C)

CheeseCrocker

Bomb-Selling Pirate
I'm probably gonna get some flack for this, but this episode is kind of bad. It is memorable but I didn't laugh that much besides the giraffe joke and maybe 2 others, along with the technique. The rest of this episode is quite boring, and the scenes with Patrick and Squidward attempting to blow the bubble are really annoying and go on way too long.

Bad Episode (3/10)

Octavionknox888

Moby Dollar
Even if this episode could be boring at times, I think it's entertaining enough to say it's a Great Episode
85/100

Last edited:

Octavionknox888

Moby Dollar
I rewached this episode, and, I'm sorry, but this one's kinda bad. A lot sences drag on for way too long, and it's SO BORING.
31/100 Bad

JoeyBoi

Moby Dollar
I think this episode is good, but the main problem I have with it is that it's super repetitive at times and the plot just drags on. What this episode lacks in the storytelling department is definitely made up for by the characters. There's some really good chemistry between Spongebob, Patrick and Squidward, and the whole thing just plays out beautifully. There's also some pretty funny lines in this one and some memorable moments. (most notably "It's a giraffe!" and the technique)

Good episode (7/10)

1. Help Wanted (9)
2. Tea at the Treedome (7)
3. Bubblestand (7)
4. Reef Blower (6)

Rex

Floating Shopping List
Another unpopular opinion I think, I really like this episode which I know is not that unpopular but I think it's kinda underrated. I really like the calm first few moments of the episode and then the dramatic shift to Spongebob creating the stand is pretty funny, all the 3 main characters in this episode have their funny moments. Squidward has his great meltdown, Patrick has his famous line "It's a giraffe" and Spongebob just has all his weird bubble blowing techniques. The animation in this episode is also very good, some very weird off model scenes are shown and it is quite funny, what keeps this episode from being perfect it is really just the same thing over and over again and the ending is a bit stupid with Squidward's house getting caught away in the bubble, eh not the best ending but aside from that a very good episode which I really enjoy.

2a Bubblestand GREAT EPISODE 8/10

1. Reef Blower 9/10
2. Help Wanted 9/10
3. Bubblestand 8/10
4. Tea At The Treedome 7/10

D00d13B0bF1atpants

Floating Shopping List
Wait a Second. . .

With Spongebob taking a Bubble Break in a Post-sequel Episode of Spongebob like a Smoker. . .

Does this mean Bubblestand is Basically Spongebob Smoking?

spunchbop444

Squidward's Clarinet
8.5/10

This episode basically introduced us to SpongeBob's bubble blowing interest, and it didn't do too bad at it. It's got some hilarious jokes, and a nice plot. Honestly, the Squidward torture ::dolphin noise:: was half (more specifically three quarters) deserved, since Squidward was a bit arrogant at times. I also liked the technique joke. Some people might complain about that, but it's honestly some of the point of the episode, so it's alright in my book.

Tea at the TreeDome: (10/10)
Help Wanted: (9.5/10)
Bubblestand: (8.5/10)
Reef Blower: (7.5/10)

Snails

Floating Shopping List
I can't really say something about this episode that hasn't already been said. This episode is just great.

#4. Tea At The Treedome (D)
#3. Reef Blower (
C+)
#2. Bubblestand (
A)
#1. Help Wanted (
A+)

Back