02a. Bubblestand

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
Growlie said:
I love how, in the beginning, SpongeBob was trying to build the bubble stand without annoying Squidward.
Got to love the classics!
Yeah, the beginning with SpongeBob trying to quietly build the stand is my favorite part. It's so cute. <3

SecretBox

Bomb-Selling Pirate
What can I say about this episode that hasn't already been said. It's pure awesomeness! 10/10

It's overrated but still a classic. It's not one of my favorite season 1 episodes though. Most of funny parts are SpongeBob trying to build a bubble stand without making noise, Patrick's "It's a giraffe" line (It's kind of random though), Squidward trying to blow a bubble, technique part and the ending. 9.5/10

Garybot 9000

Imitation Krab
This episode was okay but really really sell bubbles? I would not sell bubbles but I would try to teach people how to blow bubbles. I enjoyed the part when Spongebob was teaching people how to blow bubbles! I would give the show 3 out of 5 stars.

Spongetron-Omega

Imitation Krab
Bubblestand

Comments:
The odd thing about this premise is that... we see that only Patrick, Squidward and Spongebob live on this particular stretch of road. So what was Spongebob aiming for when he opened up his stand? The only conceivable customers he'd get are either Patrick (who looked like he was in on it) and Squidward (who couldn't care less)... Actually, this entire thing being a front just to get Squidward to play with them makes this entire episode funny in hindsight. The over the top technique for blowing bubbles got a chuckle out of me.

Grade: 4/5, Great. Squidward sort of got the short end in this episode in the end, but the reason this doesn't particularly bother me here is because, in these episodes, he's more grumpy and egotistical and does something in the episode to deserve whatever he gets. At least he got out of this episode easy.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 1

Episode: Bubblestand

This episode was funny. I liked the character interactions. All the jokes were funny. 8/10

Tuba95

Dead Inspector
5c83781eb8b9be691442f0f37c0b261c.jpg

9/10

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
This episode is amazing, IMO the first ever amazing episode of Spongebob. It's so memorable and classic and just so funny, even if it is a basic plot. 10/10

As of now my favorite season 1 episode.

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
Surely Squidward wouldn't have been able to breathe inside that bubble.

SmittyWerber

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Am I the only one who doesn't like this episode?

BeanoSponge said:
Surely Squid wouldn't have been able to breathe inside that bubble.
Bubbles are made out of water.

BeanoSponge

Pokemon Sun and Moon HYPE!
l

SmittyWerber said:
Am I the only one who doesn't like this episode?

Bubbles are made out of water.
But bubbles have air inside of them, that's how they float to the top.

Ol Bold and Brash

Hu Tao stan
Amazing episode I so funny and the characters do have great interactions 10/10

Best Character: All of Them

Best Line: ITS A GIRRAFE and The technique

Back