I think i might have some info about the chocolate with nuts deleted scene.

Purdy

::dolphin noise::
OK, before i say anything let me get this outta the way, this is the LAST thread about deleted scenes i'll be posting for a while. Ok now to the thing. I was reading a thread on a russian spongebob fan site about deleted scenes with the text translated by google chrome. Somebody mentioned the Chocolate With Nuts original airing deleted scene on the thread and said he remembers the scene's airing. Apparently, After spongebob and patrick walk out of the Barg 'N' Mart, Spongebob says "I think we have enough chocolate bars with nuts, patrick" with a giant load of them in his hands. Patrick says "Well, what about Nuts with Chocolate?". Spongebob says "What do you mean "Nuts with Chocolate"?. Patrick says "I sure wish MY nuts were chocolate" pulling out a bag of peanuts. Spongebob gaises at him with suprised eyes and drops all of the chocolate bars he has in his hand. The bubble splash screen appears and they visit their first house. The rest of the episode goes on normally. I have no idea if the guy was lying or not, but this seems pretty valid to me. Also apparently, the scene had Me for you playing in it.

cwn

Porous Freak
This is definitely fake. They woul never have that on Spongebob.

bookgirl

Read a book
Well it's not like kids are going to get it. I know I wouldn't if I was under 11.

Web Surfer said:
I get it and I'm 11. >_<
under 11 :P

And this isn't that bad, someone here once tried to convince me that there was a certain type of scene with Squidward and a Krabby Patty in Just One Bite @_@

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
E.V.I.L said:
And this isn't that bad, someone here once tried to convince me that there was a certain type of scene with Squidward and a Krabby Patty in Just One Bite @_@
Oh, yeah. I remember that, too. Whoever came up with that rumor must be on drugs or something.

Russell

Part Computer or Something
I don't really believe this. Anybody could make something, and say it's a deleted scene. I've seen people do it lots. All you need is some sketches and voices that could pass.

Jibbix

Balloon Traveler
Yeah, this is fake. SpongeBob's alleged dirty jokes are a lot more clever and way more subdued/less obvious than that was.

Cha

I love SBM
Heard of this before on the wikia and probably the spongepedia. Never in this much detail though. But this is likely fake.

Back