So I watched Mega Babies...

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
Mega Babies is considered one of the worst cartoons of all time. After watching Mr. Enter's review, I was morbidly curious. So I watched an episode.

I do agree that the episode I watched was pretty bad, but I didn't think it was the worst thing in the world either. It was somewhat boring and didn't have much substance. I like certain aspects of the show though. I think the premise of "Radioactive Rugrats" is interesting, but I don't really like how it's executed.

I also appreciate how unadulterated this show is in its gross-out humor, even though this is the main complaint of the show. It's basically Ren and Stimpy style gross-out to the extreme! I like that this show is so committed to being a gross-out show. It's one of the few cartoons to actually gross me out a little. It's honestly more disgusting than a lot of adult animation that try to be gross.

(I can't believe I'm semi-defending Mega Babies of all things.)

So I think this show is bad, but not the worst out there. I've seen worse. My main complaint is that it kinda bored me. I'd give the show like a 4/10. I wouldn't recommend it.

Have you ever seen or heard of this infamous toon? What do you think of it?

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
Wait...so this is not Rugrats we're talking about? Have I been missing out on something?

Sorry for the confusion. Mega Babies is an infamous 1999 cartoon about babies with super powers. It's not related to Rugrats.

Me mentioning Rugrats in my post made things more confusing. When I mentioned Rugrats, I was kind of joking how Mega Babies is basically Rugrats with super powers. I didn't realize that Rugrats had an episode with a very similar name to this series.

It's probably a good thing you missed out on this show though lol.

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
I mostly agreed with Enter's take on Mega Babies, even if I too felt the show was really more on the mediocre/ordinary bad side. Ren Seeks Help, the following review, despite also being ordinary bad, is definitely the one where he was overreacting.

Combusto82

Does this look unsure to you?
i google Mega Babies and i find the picture

File:Mega3dgsasedg.jpg

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
I mostly agreed with Enter's take on Mega Babies, even if I too felt the show was really more on the mediocre/ordinary bad side. Ren Seeks Help, the following review, despite also being ordinary bad, is definitely the one where he was overreacting.

Yeah I mostly agreed with him too. I can definitely see why him and others have such a strong reaction to Mega Babies, even if I don't feel the same. I agree that him calling Ren Seeks Help the worst thing he ever reviewed at the time seems like a stretch, but everyone has different opinions. It seems pretty tame compared to much of adult animation today in my opinion though. I think Mega Babies is more disgusting than Ren Seeks Help or anything in APC.

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
i google Mega Babies and i find the picture

File:Mega3dgsasedg.jpg
Thanks! Looking at this picture, I noticed that I think their character designs are pretty interesting too. Memorable and interesting color scheme. I agree with Mr. Enter though that the yellow one kind of looks a radioactive Tommy Pickles haha

Stimul

Banished
fools, if you're actually going to watch a show animated by Cinegroupe, at least watch the ONLY GOOD ONE, Wunschpunsch. That show's a classic and not tainted by a crappy crew. greatest squidward crossover of all time.

Back