Favorite location in bikini bottom?

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
There are a lot of unique places in spongebob, some that I think deserve more of a spotlight. Like glove world/universe for instance. Roller cowards is one of my favorite episodes, mostly because of the message it's trying to get by, but also for just the atmosphere of the amusmet park. With all the rides, merchandise, the mitten(lol), and of course the fiery fist o' pain. What are some you enjoyed seeing?

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
This may sound weird, but SpongeBob’s house. We hardly see any rooms anymore except the living room and occasionally the bedroom, but it seems like a very comforting place to visit.
Yeah I agree, you never see his library anymore, and there must be a lot of rooms we've never seen. But, the first thing I thought when I saw your comment was the 3D spongebob games, which showed off most of his house. I've always wanted to visit, it seems relaxing.

SploderEnigma

Floating Shopping List
Yeah I agree, you never see his library anymore, and there must be a lot of rooms we've never seen. But, the first thing I thought when I saw your comment was the 3D spongebob games, which showed off most of his house. I've always wanted to visit, it seems relaxing.
I believe his library was in Library Cards

CannedBread

Moby Dollar
The white void from SB-129.
Nah, I'm kidding, I don't have one at the moment.
Bro that used to scare me so much, like just the thought of squidward beind eternally trapped in the void that is the past, or present, or in between in a large empty space. And the eery noises when he touches the squares, or the echoed "alone's". The atmospere of the whole episode was creepy tbh

Yoh Manta

Moby Dollar
Rock Bottom. :p

I also really liked the island areas in Spongebob vs. the Big One. The special isn't very good, but if we're talking atmosphere, one thing that always gives me a soft spot for that special is the atmosphere.

Back