Zeus Cervas gives a storyboard look to a future episode!

LARRY22

Giant Clam

Klu

Moby Dollar
LARRY22 said:
I don't know if anyone has said this, but the FULL storyboard of an upcoming episode (I won't say the name) has been released on Zeus Cervas's Bēhance account. So don't click these links if you wanna avoid spoliers. Remember it's pretty much every frame.

This episode honestly looks like one of the best in this season! Humor is balanced enough, locations are creative... In animation and with sound this will be incredible! Can't wait for premiere!

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
LARRY22 said:
I don't know if anyone has said this, but the FULL storyboard of an upcoming episode (I won't say the name) has been released on Zeus Cervas's Bēhance account. So don't click these links if you wanna avoid spoliers. Remember it's pretty much every frame.

I split your post into a new topic since it's news worthy :)

Sara SquarePants

Lover of Spongie
No you misunderstood

I'm just critiquing a show from my childhood that's all!

I am glad the show is moving away from Squidward abuse

Also I don't mean to complain about SpongeBob itself

It's VIACOM and their ::dolphin noise::ty business practices I'm targeting

Mikurotoro92 said:
No you misunderstood

I'm just critiquing a show from my childhood that's all!

I am glad the show is moving away from Squidward abuse

Also I don't mean to complain about SpongeBob itself

It's VIACOM and their ::dolphin noise::ty business practices I'm targeting
so we pretend that episode never existed?

BenPaz: Act Zero

My Waifu
Yo is this ::dolphin noise:: even legal to just drop online like that. Zeus is gonna have some repercussions. Also I don't wanna get spoiled on the content can someone tell me the name of the ep

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
BobCarotte said:
No offense but most of your posts are complaints about something in SpongeBob. It's annoying at this point.
Well, it is a SpongeBob forum, Is he not allowed to discuss his own opinions on the series? Or is it that his style of discussing these elements of the series is less critical and more on a level of immaturity?

Coffee_lover

Banished
Well, it is a SpongeBob forum, Is he not allowed to discuss his own opinions on the series? Or is it that his style of discussing these elements of the series is less critical and more on a level of immaturity?
Nobody humiliates him or his opinions,but most of Mikurotoro92 posts are too pessimistic for Spongebob side.It’s a Spongebob FAN site at the point

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
Nobody humiliates him or his opinions,but most of Mikurotoro92 posts are too pessimistic for Spongebob side.It’s a Spongebob FAN site at the point

Yes it's a fan site, but that doesn't mean criticism should be censored just because other people don't like them. As long as he's not harassing anyone, or breaking the rules, it's fine.

hippythehippo

Banished
McSponge said:
Yes it's a fan site, but that doesn't mean criticism should be censored just because other people don't like them. As long as he's not harassing anyone, or breaking the rules, it's fine.
I would agree, except EVERY post he makes is something complaining about Spongebob. It gets to the point where I question why he wants to join a Spongebob fan site, when he even admitted to not liking the show.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
He does nothing but hate the show constantly, and it's gotten annoying

McSponge said:
Well the latter is a significent factor in it too

McSponge

Frozen Cephalopod
He does nothing but hate the show constantly, and it's gotten annoying
Well the latter is a significent factor in it too
hippythehippo said:
I would agree, except EVERY post he makes is something complaining about Spongebob. It gets to the point where I question why he wants to join a Spongebob fan site, when he even admitted to not liking the show.
In that case, it is justified to criticize him. Though I'd handle it in a different manner, arguing my side of the opinions being discussed, and come to a respectable conclusion why he believes what he does.

Jai The Guy

Aren't we all bunnies now?
Back on topic, do you guys think that Sure will write any future episodes?

Klu

Moby Dollar
Jai The Guy said:
Back on topic, do you guys think that Sure will write any future episodes?
You mean Zeus?
He didn't wrote that episode, he worked on storyboards.

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
Klu said:
You mean Zeus?
He didn't wrote that episode, he worked on storyboards.
We might be a storyboard writer. Kinda like how Krabby Patty Creature Feature turned out. That'd make sense considering that's how he used to write episodes.

Back