'SpongeBob WherePants' Contest in Asia

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
34047753_1547809011996530_643424158646009856_n.jpg

Good news, there's a SpongeBob contest coming in Asia.

This contest and marathon is called SpongeBob WherePants. In the Philippines, together with Singapore and Malaysia; SpongeBob WherePants will start at June 4 to 22, 2018 @ 6:00 to 8:00 PM PST (18:00 to 20:00 PST).

It's easy. Watch this marathon. While watching, look for the pants in every SpongeBob episode (watch out for the bad ones like A Pal for Gary & Ink Lemonade). After watching, visit your local (your home country) Nick website. Match the pants, then answer a simple question. Each contestant will win a Nintendo Switch and SpongeBob merchendise.

If your country has a marathon contest like this, don't hesitate yourself to reply and comment. I hope you win this local contest in your country. Thank you for reading. SpongeBuddyPH out.

n0siHrk.png

RSFMPL6.png

KT49mar.png

x57wJXE.png

7SPRTtX.png

Notes:
PH = PHL = Philippines
MY = MAL = Malaysia
SG = SIN = Singapore
WIB = Indonesia

President Squidward

Mmmm donuts.
I don't think its in Europe. The screenshots only mention Asian countries. Still a cool contest, I wish the United States did this more often.

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
The older I get, the more these seem like blatant tactics to keep people watching the network, but that mainly comes from how low TV’s cred is getting. If you want to take part in the contest, go for it.

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
EmployeeAMillion said:
The older I get, the more these seem like blatant tactics to keep people watching the network, but that mainly comes from how low TV’s cred is getting. If you want to take part in the contest, go for it.
I like to join, but unfortunately, it's for 14 and below, and I'm 17 now. I'll be 18th this October. But I will watch it but not join the contest.

And by the way, any SpongeBob contests in New Zealand and Australia?

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
And by the way, any SpongeBob contests in New Zealand and Australia?
Not as many as in other countries unfortunately, even when I was younger. There was wierd one I remember for Wizards of Waverly Place where you had to guess which word didn’t appear in certain new episodes, then pick it on the Disney Channel website. I remember it because of the ads, but didn’t participate.

Depressed Luigi

Dead Inspector
To the people saying Nickelodeon US should do this:
They literally just did something like this but with pineapples like last year or something lol.

AquaticKonquest

Fudanshi
SpongeBuddyPH said:
The screenshots are from nick-asia.com. That contest is also in Europe like the UK. Look at the British version.

http://www.nicktoons.co.uk/microsite/spongebob-wherepants-competition/hjj40n
SpongeBuddyPH said:
I like to join, but unfortunately, it's for 14 and below, and I'm 17 now. I'll be 18th this October. But I will watch it but not join the contest.
What's funny is that the UK site says you can be 17 at the oldest to participate. The link is for the 2016 contest, though, so I'm not sure it's even on at the moment; guess it's just a thing for Nick Asia.

But I've seen so many of these in the past, with actually good prizes sorrynotsorry Nintendo around the Christmas holidays that looked really cool.

SpongeBronyPH

Giant Clam
Post moved.

Spongemaniac said:
What's the answer for yesterday?
Is it C?
Couldn't answer it because Nickelodeon lagged on my cable. The only channels that did not lag is the others like the news.

Back