New Spongebob Titles

Jai The Guy

Aren't we all bunnies now?
I was browsing Vincent Waller's twitter today when something caught my eye. A picture of what appears to be a bunch of files, however upon closer inspection, you can see a bunch of season 11 titles.

C-wI8J0XUAAZ6Re.jpg

The one I can make out the most is an episode called "Teacher's Pest".

Zimmy11

Use your imagination...
Just wondering, but all of the visible ones to me have either 1116,1117,1118 or 1119, does that stand for season 11 episodes (segments) 16-19?

Jai The Guy

Zimmy11 said:
Just wondering, but all of the visible ones to me have either 1116,1117,1118 or 1119, does that stand for season 11 episodes (segments) 16-19?
not sure

Honest Slug

Ink Lemonade hurts me.
YellowShadow said:
The halloween episode IS the SM episode
Sorry if I wasn't clear. I was trying to say the Halloween episode is in stop-motion and Krabby Patty Creature Feature is likely a regular episode lol.

WayslideCool

You know what else is yellow? You are!
Is "Krabby Patty Creature Feature" another Monster Movie episode? I hope so. I love those episodes.

UPDATE: After looking back at the list of leaked episode titles, me and my extremely good vision were able to figure out a couple more of the episodes seen in the picture!

• "No Pictures, Please"
  • "Stuck on the Roof"
  • "Squid Noir" (We already knew about this one.)
  • "Bunny Hunt"
There's one that's too out-of-sight for even me, but I think it's "Sanitation Insanity."

More

VIP
Wow SpongeBob's still cranking out titles at such a fast rate. I mean, I thought that the leaked Season 11 Titles from the SpongeBob Wikia were more than enough for years.

Anyways my mother used to get really excited for "Creature Double Features" as a kid, so I'm super excited to see how this episode makes a homage or a parody for them. I think that kind of premise has a ton of potential.

Greek Chorus said:
"Bunny Hunt"
They're doing an Easter special now? Totally didn't expect that either. The show just keeps getting more creative with its premises.

Theagames10

So we have
"Teachers Pest"
"Krabby Patty Creature Feature"
"No Pictures, Please"
"Stuck on the Roof"
"Squid Noir"
"Bunny Hunt"

So its possible its coming out this year, since Bunny Hunt will be a possible Easter Episode and it will possibly air in 2018 Easter. I am hoping that I am on the right track

Jai The Guy

President Squidward said:
WAIT

WAIT

WAIT

WAIT

WAIT

WAIT

"SQUID NOIR"

PLEASE BE THE SQUIDWARD DETECTIVE EPISODE I ALWAYS DREAMED OF

I'M HYPED
Luckily for you, Vincent Waller confirmed that it is!

Back