Merry Christmas SBM!

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Hope everyone's Christmas is merry and bright! And that you all got what you wanted :P

The New Year will bring out an even better SBM! :)

ssjnote2016_zps9q4fakg9.png

TopSheep

twitch chat is a gift from god
I know I got what I wanted, and a little extra. Just to reiterate, I got a New 3DS, a pen, a wallet, a t-shirt, some adorable purple and black striped hair ribbons, chocolate covered cherries, dark chocolate truffles, Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga for Game Boy Advance...and a six-pack of ramen noodles. I suppose I should be grateful that in addition to the stuff I wanted, like the 3DS, the ribbons, and the game, I got something I absolutely needed. I won't go hungry for a while, I guess.

I've had a really nice Christmas. My friends are all in really good moods, and so am I!

EmployeeAMillion

Season 12 Time!
I got an ice cream maker, a Plankton shirt, that sort of coloured sand that you can mould and aftershave among other things. Though it wasn't about the presents, it was about spending time with my family.

The Appetizer

shapes and noises
Got a lot of books and DVDs (mostly cartoon related), and two drones for Xmas. Had a great buffet dinner at a hotel right in our town afterwards. Great day!

tEMMIE

hOI!!!
Indeed, 2011 is going to go down as the best year of this site's history. I personally cannot wait!

TopSheep

JingleCup said:
OH I WILL FITE YOU SHEEPY
LET'S TAKE THIS OUTSIDE, 1V1, FOX ONLY, NO ITEMS, FINAL DESTINATION
This is really off-topic, but I just noticed that you have Tippi in your signature...I'm assuming that means you like Paper Mario?
Anyway, I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas!

lets end sbm there

jk

merry christmas sbm, even tho it's already over and I don't celebrate it.

Spleenburb RectangleButt

I like turtles!
I got three mario dvds. Which are The Adventure Of Super Mario Bros 3 complete series, Mario world complete series, and mario megamix. I also got a laptop and minecraft wii u.

CakeCup

Facing the BSOD
-TheTopSheep- said:
LET'S TAKE THIS OUTSIDE, 1V1, FOX ONLY, NO ITEMS, FINAL DESTINATION
This is really off-topic, but I just noticed that you have Tippi in your signature...I'm assuming that means you like Paper Mario?
Anyway, I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas!
SUPER PAPER MARIO IS MAH JAM

and I can't wait what 2017 will bring us on the forums!

TopSheep

JingleCup said:
SUPER PAPER MARIO IS MAH JAM

and I can't wait what 2017 will bring us on the forums!
Well, the Thousand Year Door is probably my absolute favorite game ever, but I like Super Paper Mario as well...so I guess I have a little bit in common with someone who doesn't recognize the superiority of pie over cake. That's okay, though, because I'm still in the holiday spirit. Let's set our obvious differences aside...for now. <_<

Well, happy early New Year to everyone!

Back