Treasure Hunt Contest! Happy Halloween SBM!

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Hidden around the main site are halloween icons and treasure chests that you would see in the show and that you must find. The clue to the whereabouts of the next icon will be revealed after you find and click on the one you're currently hunting for.

**MAKE SURE YOU ARE SEEING THIS IN FULL VERSION ON THE FORUMS OR IT WILL NOT WORK**

Rules:
- Read the clue.
- Browse around for the answer on the site. The next icon will not appear until you find the one before it.
- You are NOT ALLOWED to share the clues or answers with another person. You will be disqualified if you are caught.

Prizes:
- The first person to finish will win a $10 Amazon gift card (which also works on the Nick.com shop) and 2000 doubloons on top of what they start with when the doubloon reset happens.
- 2nd and 3rd place will receive $5 Amazon gift cards and 1000 doubloons on top of what they start with when the doubloon reset happens.

The contest will end once 3 people have finished.

:sbhalloween:

First clue:
'I know when I'm washed up. I've been doing the same material for years.' This person has been getting lots of critique through the last few seasons for how he handles the show.

BooBooKeys

Arcade Mod
ssj4gogita4 said:
Quite a few people stuck on the 9th and 10th clue.
Not me.
eeUJm6v.png

MrTortellini00

lame funny
The Salty Spitoon one was a real slap in the face. I could've turned around the main site for years if I didn't realize that this time the game was expended to the forum >_<

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
MrTortellini00 said:
The Salty Spitoon one was a real slap in the face. I could've turned around the main site for years if I didn't realize that this time the game was expended to the forum >_<
That's why there was another hint of "make sure you use full version on forums" or you will not be able to do it correctly. Also, we've done it like that in the past, I believe.

MrTortellini00

lame funny
ssj4gogita4 said:
That's why there was another hint of "make sure you use full version on forums" or you will not be able to do it correctly. Also, we've done it like that in the past, I believe.
Oh, I didn't know that "using the full version" implied that! Quick and inaccurate misreading from my part. Last year's Christmas' Treasure Hunt was exclusively in the main site and it was my first treasure hunt, so I wasn't fully sure. Thanks for clearing things out.

Back