187a. Don't Look Now

Rihanna

Giant Clam
I can't wait to see this episode along with Seance Schmeance :)

hfjs

Just watched it. It was decent. Then the ending came. Sure, Squidward deserved a little of that abuse, but that was just horrific.

TropicalNards112233

Krabby Patty Burglar
THat was one of the best episodes I've seen in a long time. I'm usually fine with Squid Abuse, and even someone who's against it should be able to admit that he kinda deserved it in this one. Honestly, I didn't like 2 things, and theyre both nitpicks. 1:The cheeks that came up here and there. Ugh.
2: The underwear joke fell flat.

But honestly, other than that, it was a perfect episode!!!! I give it a 9.5/10, keeping Season 9 high. I hope Séance Schméance is just as good.

TropicalNards112233

Krabby Patty Burglar
The Haunted Mattress said:
Just watched it. It was decent. Then the ending came. Sure, Squidward deserved a little of that abuse, but that was just horrific
It wasn't THAT horrific. SB and Pat manned up (how awesome was it to hear "Now That We're Men"??) and tried to help him. It honestly was very mild "abuse" and it was all deserved. In my opinion, of course.

kev

innit
So...

This episode failed to disappoint :P

I absolute luv this episode :D

The conflict, the interactions, the abuse (which was really funny), The Reef! This episode didn't need jokes or humor to be decent. The animation in HD, was spontaneous! 10/10

I just looked at this topic now

0_61_hand_over_mouth.jpeg

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
I loved this episode. SpongeBob and Patrick being scared was really funny, I just couldn't stop laughing! Squidward disguising as the fisherman to scare them out of their wits was a great plot element, and it worked perfectly! I also adored that they used the APM stock track "Fight! Fight! Fight!" (aka "Now That We're Men") when SpongeBob and Patrick attacked the "fisherman", which hasn't been used since the movie.

The ending with Gary was unexpected, but was very random and hilarious.

I think this is one of the best SpongeBob Halloween specials! :D I highly recommend this! 9.5/10

P.S. It's great to finally see this episode in English.

Back