110a. The Slumber Party

Mr. Sea Shell

Floating Shopping List

Review: Very, VERY weird episode. A few good quality jokes, but mostly weird.

Rating: 7/10

Not too bad of an episode compared to a lot of what Season 6 put out. Honestly, I liked the throwback to "Can You Spare a Dime?" where the girl mentions she is allergic to newspaper print. Other than that, nothing else made me laugh. I thought it was annoying how Spongebob ruined Mr. Krabs' stuff.

5|10 Overall

hfjs

This episode was OK. The ending was awful, but the jokes were decently executed.

Spongeo

Professional Mayo Player
I liked this episode seeing GTG and how SB was a "zombie" and that part when the girl said I'm allergic to newsprint lol

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I didn't like the ending, but I liked nearly everything else. I found it funny and entertaining, and surprisingly Pearl didn't annoy me quite as much as she usually does.

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
I hate this episode. It was awful and bland. Pearl was a stupid idiot. 2/10.

SecretBox

Bomb-Selling Pirate
The pizza gag made me laugh, but the rest of the jokes in the episode weren't that funny. While some people hate this episode because of Pearl, I hate it because of Mr. Krab's cheapness. 2/10

What the ::dolphin noise:: ::dolphin noise::? I was shocked to see this episode has a 4.8! I thought this was one of the most beloved season 6 episodes! How can you hate Pearl in the episode? She just wanted to have a fun night with her friends. I also loved how Mr. Krabs really cared for Pearl. Yes, he was over protective, but at least he wasn't putting money first. This episode had tons of funny gags as well. I was laughing the whole episode nonstop! And what was wrong with the ending? It was fine.

Rating: 10/10

Bl4zeTMG

Four Twenny Blaze
This episode feels like pre movie to me for some reason. I don't know why but it gives me that vibe. This episode is decent. There's some good jokes here and it's pretty fun. 7/10

iedasb

Crazy Artist
I love this episode, and looks like I'm the only one. 10/10

Pearl is not really annoying at all, she's just want to have a good time with her friends, but her cheap dad don't let, she wasn't going to do anything bad, just have a good time with her female friends.
But then, Mr. Krabs ruins everything because he think she would do naughty things.
SpongeBob, as always, tries to help him, but when Mr. Krabs threatens to fire him, he became desesperate, and do all those things. He wanted to be cool to not be fired. In his desesperate mind, he thinks he was cool.
SpongeBob was a victim of Mr. Krabs, who is the "villain" of this episode.
Pearl is spoiled, yes, but, what's so wrong on wanting to have fun with your friends, you sure don't want your dad with his underpants around the house when your friends are there, do you?

Anyway, for me this episode is really dirty, the parts where SpongeBob squirt hot beer in the girls, the ending with Pearl full of hot beer lying in the ground ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) hehehehe
It really need "another" ending hehehe

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 6

Episode: The Slumber Party

This episode was kinda good. The plot was nice. There were some funny jokes. 7/10

Back