083c. Fungus Among Us

Really disgusting episode. Gary was kind of cute, but that was about it. Nothing to laugh at. Not good. The whole concept of bringing someone with this kind of rash thing growing to a place to eat, and that person is cooking the food. That does not sit well with my stomach. In fact, this episode is awful. It is even worse when you think too much about it.

3|10

Kumatora0203

Moby Dollar
Boring gross out is boring zzzzzzzz oh before I get bored 3/10 zzzzzzzzz

SecretBox

Bomb-Selling Pirate
This episode is so ::dolphin noise::ing gross. It also was lacking in humor, stupid and anti-climactic. 4/10

Amphitrite

LBW Zelda
Updating review: I hate this episode. It's the start of the awful gross-out episodes, filled with tons of cringe-worthy moments, and complete with mean-spirited humor. Seriously, I felt very bad for SpongeBob and that trouble he went through! Plus, that ick was disgusting and hard to look at. Where did it even come from in the first place? That leaves a huge plothole in this cruddy episode. It was great to see Gary clean up the ick, but that's it. I advise viewers to stay away from this horrid episode, unless they want to enjoy their dinner a second time. 2.5/10 One of season 5's worst.

This is my least favorite episode of season 5 so far in my journey through the season. I'm on 20,000 Patties Under the Sea. The only episodes that can be worse are WhoBob WhatPants?, SpongeHenge and Stanley S. Squarepants.

MasiHosseini

Krabby Patty Burglar
Season: 5

Episode: Fungus Among Us

This episode was terrible. It was very gross, and kinda mean spirited. Only one joke was funny. 2.5/10

Back