52b. Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy V

CartoonJazzLover

Balloon Traveler
A way better MermaidMan and BarnacleBoy episode than the other one from what I reviewed/posted earlier. I just liked the storyline to it and there were funny moments like the "evil" part (Every Villain is Lemon), Dirty Bubble in this episode, and the ending. 10/10 (Not as funny as Chocolate with Nuts though)

cwn

Porous Freak
This was a hilarious episode making my favorite of the MM&BB series. 9.9/10 I know IATC would have liked this post.

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
This episode is pretty good. The E.V.I.L. joke is good, and I bet the user E.V.I.L. would love this episode ;)

Anyways, the humor is golden; one of the best of pre-movie. The plot is just meh, though. I'd give this a 6/10

The birth of me <3

But seriously, I LOVE THIS EPISODE. I wish there were more episodes that had a bunch of the characters interact IMO

TheBandGeek said:
The E.V.I.L. joke is good, and I bet the user E.V.I.L. would love this episode ;)
You got that right. ;)

But even before I became known as E.V.I.L in a lonely October in the void of 2011, I still absolutely loved this episode.

I SERIOUSLY. WANT. MORE. FULL. CAST. EPISODES.

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
E.V.I.L said:
You got that right. ;)

But even before I became known as E.V.I.L in a lonely October in the void of 2011, I still absolutely loved this episode.

I SERIOUSLY. WANT. MORE. FULL. CAST. EPISODES.

I agree. Maybe the next one will have a full cast, but there hasn't been a new episode in AGES.

hfjs

This was an amazing episode. I liked the plot, the jokes were funny, and best of all, this episode gave me a username.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
One of my favorite episodes, as well as my favorite Mermaid Man and Barnacle Boy episode. I kind of wish that this had been a 22-minute long episode like they'd originally planned, but it's still awesome the way it is. I love episodes that have many characters involved in it.

Just like others said, this is the best MMBB episode. It was very funny and enjoyable. All characters were great in this episode, the plot was good and I laughed at many parts in this episode. The E.V.I.L. joke in this episode was very funny. Star Wars joke was also funny. Mermaid Man eating the bomb ice cream and then exploding was very funny. Mr. Krabs slapping Mermaid Man in his face twice cracked me up. The fish making out with a pillow was hilarious. SpongeBob, Patrick, Squidward, Sandy and Mermaid Man accidently destorying each other was the best part of this episode. I rate this epsiode 10/10. It's another classsic season 3 episode, although I prefer It's partner (Chocolate With Nuts) over this episode.

Kaijusaurus

Floating Shopping List
Honestly this is my favorite episode in the series. Not only was the humor pure gold, it had almost every main character in it. The jokes were hilarious, the plot was awesome. Everything about this episode is amazing 10/10

MadFred

ooooooofy day
This + Chocolate With Nuts = Best pairing in the entire show.
Seriously, bost have some of the best humor I ever seen on Spongebob. So many memorable quotes..
10/10 (or in reduced fraction- 1)

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
I love this episode and it is my favorite MM&BB episode. It has many funny parts like Mr Krabs slapping Mermaidman, the E.V.I.L. part, the ice cream and many others. A perfect episode. 10/10

Back