51. Party Pooper Pants

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast

This is the episode that aired as part of the "SpongeBob's House Party" special featuring clips in between of Patchy the Pirate and his house party. It's one of my favourite episodes of season 3.

Some funny quotes:

SpongeBob: Squidward, you made it!
Squidward: My cable's out. (Spongebob hides some wire cutters behind his back)
SpongeBob: Oh, uhh, sorry to hear about that.

Patrick: Kcirtap si eman ym o77eh. I don't get it.
Mr Krabs: No, you dumb bunny, it says, 'Hello, my name is Patrick'.
Patrick: (shakes Mr Krabs hand) Nice to meet you Patrick.
Mr Krabs: (laughs) Good one, Patrick! (both laugh)
Patrick: Yeah.

Lady Fish: My card says, 'Discuss the philosophical nature of irony.' What does yours say?
Patrick: 'Nod politely'. (shown Mr Krabs and Plankton with cards)

SpongeBob: Well, it's about time. Ok, everyone, the last guest is about to arrive...22 minutes late! (opens up the door to a fish)
Fish: Hey, hey! (Spongebob folds his arms in a sort of anger. The fish laughs nervously as Spongebob walks into the party)
SpongeBob: Attention everyone. Attention please! Now that we're all here, I officially declare the party switch to be in the 'on' position! (silence) (everyone claps silently) As soon as I get back from the coat room, we'll have a rundown of tonight's schedule. Try not to have too much fun without me! (laughs as he walks into a room with a sign that reads 'Coat Check'.) Seriously. (closes door)

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
My 2nd favorite episode. The plot is good, Patchy is in it and it's funny. I like it when he gets kicked out of his own party and the police come. 10/10.

cwn

Porous Freak
Don't forget the part where Plankton reads his card. 8.9/10

hfjs

This was an OK episode. While I didn't like the Spongebob abuse and the Patrick segments were horrendous, there were some pretty funny jokes.

Cha

I love SBM
I don't feel sorry for SB really as I get older. He's the one who was controlling everything that happened in the party and he needed to chill. Being locked out taught him a lesson to let the party do its thing. And this probably helped him for future parties like SB Meets The Strangler. I like episodes that teach the characters (not just Squidward) lessons or ways they can adjust their thinking on something. I've always like this one with its music guests and etc.
9.5/10

Web Surfer

Banished
This episode is the king of replay value. At my first viewing, I thought it was okay, but after a recent viewing, I've realized how much hilarious moments this special had. Sure, the Patchy scenes were unnecessary, like always, but really, I might even consider this one as one of Season 3's greats. 9.5/10

Patty Sponge

Always Fear
While I like most of the episode (etc. Patchy Segments, Jokes, Ending Song) But what makes this episode mostly unbearable to me is the SpongeBob Abuse. I REALLY REALLY REALLY CAN'T STAND THOSE SCENES!!

TBH I can't stand this episode. SpongeBob just annoyed me to know end, and it just made it really hard for me to enjoy.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
This is an extremely underrated episode! The Patchy Segments were SUPPOSED to be bad, and overall this is a great Episode- if you overlook the Sponge Abuse, which isn't even really a problem for me. I think they did an especially good job on adding the music. Every single time I pop my Season 3 DVD into the Drive of my PS2, I watch this! 6 or 7 on my top 10. I give it a 10/10.

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
This is an extremely underrated episode! The Patchy Segments were SUPPOSED to be bad, and overall this is a great Episode- if you overlook the Sponge Abuse, which isn't even really a problem for me. I think they did an especially good job on adding the music. Every single time I pop my Season 3 DVD into the Drive of my PS2, I watch this! 6 or 7 on my top 10. I give it a 10/10.
And on that note, honestly the sponge abuse in Grandma's Kisses is way worse, even besides the fact that this one's way funnier. Do they ever air this? I think it was on Nick US when it premiered and then maybe once again in 2006 or 7. Never again. However they use clips from it for promos all the time... ?

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
A decent episode, but I think SpongeBob was treated unfairly. I know he was being an annoying host, but I think they went a little too far with the abuse. Plus, I can't help feeling frustrated when I rewatch this episode knowing that a spare key is under the mat the entire time. :facepalm: Epic fail, SpongeBob.

Not the greatest episode from Season 3, but they did have a few solid jokes, and the ones that were really funny were extremely funny, not to mention that Spongebob gets comeuppance for his poor behavior

8.5|10 Overall

I really like this episode but this episode has problems. This episode has SpongeBob abuse and SpongeBob abuse kinda bothered me in this episode and I really hated the cops in this episode because they arrested SpongeBob for not inviting them. I thought this episode was funny but It's not one of the funniest SpongeBob episodes. I laughed at some parts like Plankton's cameo, Patrick dancing, SpongeBob wearing a bunny costume and some parts of Patchy's plot (I don't understand why people hate Patchy's plot so much). I also loved the song in this episdoe. I rate this episode 8.5/10

Sky_Nova_20

Frozen Cephalopod
This episode was decent, but I don't like the SpongeBob abuse at all. It was pretty annoying. 8/10.

Back