05b. Home Sweet Pineapple

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff

Review and discuss the episode Home Sweet Pineapple in this topic

SimbaObsesser

Flying Dutchman's Sock
I feel bad for Spongebob when he had to sleep at Patrick's house. :( If I was Spongebob during that night, I'd so scream for 5 minutes straight because of his beatings by the rock and no sleep. :lol:

MasterSquidwardo

Squidwardiard
I like how quickly the new pineapple sprouts and falls on squidward. The happy dance of the solemn squid must have caused a growth spurt xD

Squiddykins

take back the falls
My favorite part is when Patrick and SpongeBob slept in the same rock. The spider thing was hilarious too, as well as where Patrick kept on getting his hand hurt because of the wood falling all the time. I think this is one of my favorite episodes from Season 1.

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
It was okay IMO. I guess it's better than a lot of episodes, but I can't say I love it. 5/10

Durn it, this one's underrated! It's definitely overshadowed by "Pizza Delivery." Poor SpongeBob couldn't sleep anywhere comfortably. It's too bad his pineapple get taken down by those darn nematodes! Squid just doesn't like him, and Patty thought he was a spider! But we all know that when SpongeBob's pineapple sprouts again, he'll be living there... forever!!!

8.3/10 :smirk:

Box And Company

Floating Shopping List
I liked this. The humor was nice, and the plot seemed simple and set up some nice jokes.
DARN NEMATOADS!

hfjs

This one was good but not great. It did have a few jokes, though.

This episode was a lot like Plankton in that I chuckled a lot but it wasn't my favorite episode ever. 6.3/10

BrickSponge2015

See You Ocean Man...
A really good one, 9/10. I wonder what would have happened if this was a 30 minute special?

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
I like the scene where SpongeBob asks Squidward if he can stay at his place, and Squidward goes along with it for a while before suddenly realizing what's he's doing. That was pretty funny. Other than that... meh.

This episode is a great episode in my opinion but It's not amazing as It's partner. There are many hilarious moments like Patrick saying "Is it time already to ruin Squid's day? Hey SpongeBob, don't start without me!", SpongeBob and Patrick building a house for SpongeBob, "SPIDER" parts, the part in Squidward's house and the ending. The only thing that I don't like this episode is Squidward being happy that SpongeBob is leaving. 9.5/10

Spongetron-Omega

Imitation Krab
Home Sweet Pineapple

Comments:
The major thing that confused me about this episode is that... we know that Patrick has an entire house under that rock, with normal furniture, so the SPIDERS scene really seemed out of place. Why would they be sleeping in a position that looked like their legs would be dangling (because the rock is covering the hole) when we know for a fact that Patrick sleeps UNDER the rock? It just seemed silly. Otherwise, it was an enjoyable episode, and the house-building sequence was funny.

Grade: 4/5, Great. Solid episode.

ImAGoofyGooberRock

Goofy Goober
Let me just say that the SPIDERS moment is one of my most laugh out loud moments of the entire show.

Tuba95

Dead Inspector
This actually used to be my favorite episode. It's not anymore but it's a good episode. It seems to rely more on the story than the jokes for me, but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

Back