Roddor

Imitation Krab
Somewhere, Anywhere, Everywhere, Probably Right Be
Spongebob: "Oh no! What could be worse than an awful Gary torment episode?"
Patrick: "I know!"
#2:
petsitterpat.png
Patrick: "TWO awful Gary torment episodes!"
Yes, I do consider Pet Sitter Pat worse. The writers seem to think that the only problem with A Pal For Gary was that Spongebob wasn't caring, but that was only part of a long list of awful mistakes. The writers use Spongebob being concerned as an excuse to make Gary receive WORSE pain (at least in APFG, he escaped the episode without major physical trauma). And then there's Patrick, the worst part. Patrick isn't a moron anymore, based on this, Smoothe Jazz at Bikini Bottom, and Yours, Mine and Mine, he's a SADIST. I am fully convinced all of his actions are fully deliberate. There's socially unaware, and then there's just wanting to ruin everyone else's life. Also, the only punishment Patrick gets in the episode for torturing Gary is getting hit on the head with a phone. Yay karma.

#1 coming today or tomorrow, hold on to your Band Geeks and Pizza Delivery.

I actually quite like Pet Sitter Pat because SpongeBob cared about Gary and Gary was fine at the end. Plus, I loved seeing Gary attacking Patrick. It always be better than A Pal for Gary.

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
Pet Sitter Pat is bad, but I don't think it's any worse than A Pal for Gary.

I already know what #1 is going to be without guessing the hint.

One.
(lightning crashes)
Coarse.
(lightning crashes)
Meal.
(loud lightning crashes)

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
Pet Sitter Pat - Mediocre episode really. The hype over how bad it is was pretty overblown for me just like how I was expecting something much worse for Atlantis Squarepantis. I don't think Patrick's actions in that episode were intentional like with say "Smoothe Jazz" or "Yours Mine and Mine." It's more like how he was in "The Card" except even more exaggerated. While I like Mr. Enter and all, there are plenty of things I disagree with him on.

A Pal for Gary is 100x worse because how oblivious SpongeBob was and how he didn't give a rat's ::dolphin noise:: about his pet being threatened by a horrifying looking nudibranch monster thing that looks like it could be in an Adult Swim show. That one is truly terrible and unwatchable for me.

delete my account

PRESIDENT
Pet Sitter Pat is better than A Pal for Gary, IMO. But that's like saying that Gone is better than Stuck in the Wringer.

I really hope that #1 is One Coarse Meal, even though I'm 90% certain that it is. That episode deserves the universal scorn it has recieved.

I'm definitely enjoying this list. Instead of giving full detailed reviews on each episode, you cut to the chase and explain why you dislike/hate the episode. And that's something I appreciate - it's simple, straightfoward, and it saves time.
You should do more lists.

goodmorning

Moby Dollar
i hate pet sitter pat. even though i think a pal for gary is worse.

one coarse meal is obviously #1.

More

VIP
The Gift of Gum and A Flea in her Dome are good, WhoBob WhatPants? is awful and is where the show slid more rapidly, I like SpongeHenge and Nautical Novice, The Clash of Triton is the Worst Special, Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy is on my bottom 3 overall, Summer Job and Sponge-Cano! are horrendous, Squid Baby is okay and Bumper to Bumper is AMAZING except for the awful ending.

And we all know what number One (Coarse Meal) will be!

Popeyes Haunted Barnacles

Sir Tweets and Eats a Lot
SpongeHenge took me a couple of times to watch before I really understand what they were going for. It's an intentionally really weird Twilight Zone esque plot. It's not really that funny but definitely not terrible IMO. I think it gained some notoriety because it's the ep that made Pieguyrulz stop watching SpongeBob and frankly, I really don't agree with him either on this one. "Stuck in the Wringer" though is what probably made me lose interest in the show entirely for a long while.

Squid Baby is honestly really really low on my Worst episode list. The plot is stupid and makes no sense and there's really not that much there to talk about. An episode where its badness is overhyped. It's just "Good Ol' Whathisname" but a full 11 minute episode pretty much.

I hate Sponge-Cano. That one made it at #25 on my list.

I also hate Summer Job, Someone's in the Kitchen with Sandy, and The Clash of Triton the most here and the other ones mostly aren't that bad though I really don't remember Whatever Happened to SpongeBob that well. I'll have to rewatch it at some point.

goodmorning

Moby Dollar
the gift of gum is gross and very stupid,spongehenge is kinda creepy,but still bad,nautical novice has one of the worst endings ever,someone's in the kitchen with sandy is ATROCIOUS,sponge-cano is terrible,squid baby is ANOTHER ATROCITY,and bumper to bumper is a lame rip-off of nautical novice.

The Real Nostalgia Critic

toby j rathjen is a monkey
It's no contest that One Coarse Meal is the #1 worst episode Zeus ever made. Suicide is too serious and depressing to be portrayed like this in a kids show like this. I thought this show was supposed to be funny instead of serious and depressing. Clearly this is Zeus' worst SpongeBob moment ever.

BabySmitty

Porous Freak
Roddor said:
attachicon.gif
facefreeze.png
This is a very love-it-or-hate-it episode. I hate it. I hate it a lot. The episode starts with Spongebob making a face after taking a sip of soda. Afterwards, he and Patrick partake in a "funny" face contest. Mr. Krabs warns them that, if they keep making faces, they will freeze. They don't care, and partake in aDISGUSTING face contest. They hold one face all day, and it ends up freezing, predictably. They go to Sandy, who massages their face until it becomes even worse. Spongebob tries to hide it at work, but is inevitable caught by Krabs. The episode ends with Spongebob, Patrick, Squidward and Krabs with horrible, frozen faces. It's almost as if the writers just said "Yeah, we're not concluding the story. Enjoy your nightmares!". The faces just get worse and worse throughout the episode, as if the writers and animators have some sort of secret contempt for the viewers. I've seen the argument that the episode is better than others because Spongebob and Patrick get the punishment they deserve, but that is negated by the fact that Krabs, who warned them, and Squidward, who was innocent, receive awful faces as well. The episode is just awful, and that's all I can say about it.

#9: "I don't need zest, I need you out of my lampshade!"
I have a love/hate relationship with this episode. On one hand, it's stupid as hell. On the other hand.... Robert Ryan Cory.

Back