From Hero To Legend

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
BrickSponge2015 said:
Do Plankton's robots look anything like the Micro-Managers in The LEGO Movie? I don't know why, but I guess I just imagine they'd look something like that. :|
Think of it like a combination of the Terminator and a Deceptacon.

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
And here is Chapter 11! Enjoy! I changed the title, btw. :)

Chapter 11: Breaking Sandy

Plankton paced next to his throne. He was eager to hear the news that his plan last night worked. A voice then appeared through his walkie-talkie. It was in Flats’ voice, “Sir, your robot fleet came back to Sardine Sauna. They confirmed the sponge’s elimination and the squirrel is in custody. We will be meeting you in less than an hour. Flats out.”

Plankton gasped, disbelief written all over his face. He smiled and turned to Karen, “It.. It worked. My plan.. It just wiped out all of my threats! Krabs, the squid, that bloated star, the king and his daughter are all locked up in my dungeon. The squirrel is captured and will be amongst them, and, best of all, SPONGEBOB IS NO MORE!” He once again began laughing evilly. Karen then warned, “You know, Plankton. Even though your plan seems like a success right now, cheering before it’s really over tends to ruin you and your plans. We don’t know yet if SpongeBob is gone nor do we know what the squirrel will do to you. She has the strength, intelligence, and flair to start up a riot in that dungeon!” Plankton laughed, “Honey, I predicted beforehand that the squirrel will be in too much of an emotional wreck to fight back. I planned for her to accompany the sponge. Based on my research of their friendship, I planned for those two to fall in love on their little journey here, which is why I had my throne built so far from Bikini Bottom. Also, the nightmares seem to do its own justice by subduing her and the rest of Bikini Bottom that much more.” Confused, Karen asked, “What nightmares?” Plankton facepalmed himself and answered, “Karen, don’t you remember the mind control helmets from Plan Z? I designed the helmets to weaken the mind of the target in order for it to be vulnerable enough to control at my will. When SpongeBob destroyed the helmets with that stupid kiddy song, they caused a negative effect on the mind, causing whoever was brainwashed to have the continuing effect of the helmets, hence the frequent nightmares. Because the squirrel was one of the people brainwashed, she is one of those that suffers the nightmares.”

Karen questioned again, “That doesn’t prove that she won’t fight back. Did you see what she did to Dennis and The Tattletale Strangler yesterday?” Plankton got frustrated by her constant doubt, “I’m aware! This is why I built new and improved bucket helmets.” He showed Karen a see-through bucket helmet that glowed red. He continued, “ If she doesn’t cooperate, she and the rest of my prisoners in the dungeon will be forcibly brainwashed to follow my command. I made sure that these helmets won’t break easily. Now let’s just wait until Flats and the others arrive. We’ll play everything out from there.”

About a half hour passed. The doors slammed open. Robo-Commander and Flats showed up with Sandy, cuffed and looking down to the ground in grief. The remaining robots from Marlin Marina followed closely behind. Plankton laughed evilly at the sight of the squirrel. He shouted, “Ah! Sandra Cheeks! What a pleasant surprise!” Sandy still stared to the ground. Tears filled her eyes. She refused to look at the person responsible for her secret love’s murder. Outside, Sandy was depressed and out of life. On the inside, she wanted cold, hard revenge on Plankton. She wanted to cause some of the worst harm possible to Plankton, but her grief was too strong for her to make any moves. Plankton continued, “It’s such a shame what happened to your little friend, SpongeBob. He seemed like the only one who can stop me. Now that he’s gone, there will be nobody that can stop me!” He started laughing evilly again. Sandy made an inaudible growl. Plankton mentioning SpongeBob’s name in such a way fueled her inner anger much more. Tears dripped onto her helmet. Karen noticed this, “Plankton, she’s crying.” Plankton took a moment and squinted at Sandy. “Yeah, she is, just like I planned,” he said quietly, “I told you, Karen. She’s too broken up after witnessing SpongeBob’s death to even look at me.” He cleared his throat, “Listen, squirrel, you will join me in being my lead scientist and you will invent new weapons of mass destruction. Now that SpongeBob’s not here to stop me or motivate you, you have no choice. Resistance is futile at this point!” Sandy still looked at the ground. She made another inaudible growl. She sniffled and sighed. She slowly looked up at Plankton and said, coldly and threateningly, “I’d rather die than work for you, soulless varmint!” Plankton glared, “You will change your mind in time! Guards, take her to the dungeons!” Two large robots grabbed Sandy’s arms and took her down into the dungeons.

Mindy paced in her cell, thinking of a way out. Squidward looked down at the ground, fearful of what was coming up in the future for him. He hoped that he won’t be enslaved or brainwashed by Plankton again. Patrick went back to sleep, dreaming of having ice cream with Mindy. In the next cell, Mr. Krabs sighed. He hoped that SpongeBob would make it to Planktopolis 2 and somehow save everyone again, like he did when he returned from Shell City. Neptune sat on the opposite wall, still in disbelief that any of this was happening. He feared the safety of him, his daughter, and the state of the sea at this point. Everyone, except Patrick, turned and approached the cell bars when they all heard the dungeon doors open. The guards walked down the hall with Sandy. Mr. Krabs gasped. Squidward shook his head in disbelief. Mindy gasped. She remembered her from the photo album. She was the person SpongeBob brought along on the journey. There were two questions Mindy had. Where was SpongeBob and why was Sandy crying?

Sandy was placed in the cell adjacent to the cell that held Mindy, Squidward, and Patrick. The guards exited and shut the door. Patrick woke up, “Huh? What just happened?” Squidward shushed him, causing him to go right back to sleep. Mindy whispered loudly, “Uh.. Sandy?” There was no response except a sniffle, followed by labored breathing and gasps. Mindy took the hint. She sighed, “There’s no hope now. It’s all over. We’re done.” Squidward stood up and asked, “What? What did Sandy say?” Mindy answered, “She didn’t say anything, but she’s in the other cell, crying. That can only mean one thing. Before he left, SpongeBob told me he would bring a friend with him on the journey here to save us. I’m pretty sure it’s her. She couldn’t have gone into hiding back in Bikini Bottom. I evacuated everyone that was left there two days ago. It also explains why she got captured after three whole days. If she’s crying, and she got captured alone, that means that… SpongeBob’s gone!” Squidward debunked Mindy’s theory, “That doesn’t make sense! SpongeBob must still be out there, hiding! We don’t know if he is dead.” Sandy yelled from the other cell, “HE IS DEAD! I SAW HIM DIE!” Mentioning that moment brought tears back into her eyes. Squidward and Mindy scooted closer to the wall. They heard audible gasps and sniffles. Squidward sighed, “Well, there goes my hope of getting out of here.” Mindy sighed and looked down. She heard her father’s voice, “Mindy, what happened?” Mindy sadly said, “It’s over, Daddy. All hope is lost. SpongeBob is dead. His friend he brought with him told me.” Neptune was shocked. He then sighed. SpongeBob was their last hope, and he’s gone. Mr. Krabs burst into tears. Plankton won.

It was late nighttime. Everyone else was asleep, except Sandy. Nightmares weren’t the only problem she faced. Now it was her pleasant, heartwarming thoughts and memories of her and SpongeBob. With him gone, his memory would forever be printed in her brain, and it hurt her every time she thought of him, and his demise. She turned her back to the cell door and silently wept again. She heard the dungeon doors open. Whether it was a guard or Plankton or one of his able henchmen, she did not care. She refused to look at anyone on Plankton’s side. Plankton stood outside of her cell, smirking. Now to break Lover Cheeks, mentally and emotionally, Plankton thought. He started his insulting. In a low, dark voice, he mocked, “Look at you. The once brave, smart, strong squirrel before this whole thing started turned to… THIS. Pathetic. Gullible, stupid little rodent. You’re actually dumb enough to trust that idiotic child of a sponge. Ha! He never loved you. He never CARED for you. You were just such an outcast down here that he felt bad for you.” Rage and hatred built up inside Sandy while she heard this. She shouted at Plankton from in her head, THAT IS NOT TRUE! Plankton smirked, sensing a breakdown, and continued, “You know it’s true. Now to my main point. You will join me, one way or another. If you want to keep your free will, you will accept my offer right now. If you don’t, you and everyone else in this dungeon will be saying hello to my improved and upgraded bucket helmets. You will help me build weapons of mass destruction. I will then use them to take over the world! After I finish off this sea, I will move on to the land, even your precious Texas!” Sandy mentally growled. First he mocked SpongeBob’s death, then her, now Texas? He was crossing the line she never wanted him to cross. Plankton continued, “I will capture your little family. Soon they’ll work for me and suffer under my rule! How does that sound?”

Sandy’s inner rage couldn’t take it anymore. She growled and flung herself at the cell doors, grabbing the bars. Plankton just smirked. He took a moment to see the work he had done on her face. Her eyes were a puffy red from nonstop crying, tears filled her eyes and rolled down her cheeks, and her breathing pattern was quick and labored. Mindy woke up from Sandy’s actions. Plankton didn’t notice, so she just listened in. Plankton laughed, “You stand no chance, squirrel. You’re weak! SpongeBob’s gone and you got nowhere else to go and no one to turn to. You better accept my offer by noon later today, or the new helmets will be on the heads of you and everyone else down here!” He walked back out to his throne, laughing evilly. As soon as he left, Sandy broke down again. Concerned, Mindy said, “Sandy?” All she heard was weeping. She felt bad for the squirrel. Sandy must have cared for SpongeBob for a long time, and this journey made her care for him enough to love him.

SpongeBob woke up. He had the craziest dream that he got hit by a robot’s cannon. He tried looking around, but there was no space. His entire right side was crushed by debris, but his left was left mostly intact. He got enough space to breathe thanks to a window landing at an angle against the building’s foundations. SpongeBob heard screaming and explosions around him. He assumed Sandy was calling for help. He had no choice but to scream in order to get out of the debris. He started screaming for help. A patrolling robot heard the screams and saw SpongeBob through its X-ray vision. It said, “Destroy SpongeBob.” It fired its cannon at the debris. The resulting explosion caused SpongeBob to fly up. He landed closeby with the robot rolling towards him. He pulled his crushed right arm out and conjured up a new arm. He then pulled out his spatula and swiped the robot away, landing in the debris of another building, exploding on impact.

SpongeBob was finally able to look around. It was dawn. There was no sign of the robots that attacked him, and there was no sign of Sandy. He came to the conclusion that he was crushed by the building and the robots captured Sandy, which meant that she was at Planktopolis 2! SpongeBob gasped. She must be in trouble, and he had no idea where to go. There was no map, and nobody to ask for directions. Luck was on his side. There was a street sign that conveniently showed the four cardinal directions. SpongeBob thought aloud, Wow.. That was lucky. He followed the sign pointing east and continued on his journey alone.

He reached the small town of Sardine Sauna soon after. He checked the time on his watch that conveniently appeared on his wrist. It was ten in the morning. He had walked for an hour. He took a look at the town. Basically nothing was left of the town. Buildings were burnt to a crisp, boats were crashed everywhere, and robot parts filled the ground. He sighed. There was probably no town left intact. He moved on quickly hoping to reach Planktopolis 2 before Plankton could do any harm to Sandy and the rest of his friends.

Sandy only had two hours of sleep. Fortunately she had no nightmare, but she did dream. She dreamt of her happiest memories with SpongeBob, from when they first met to the deep conversation they had on the first night of their journey. She woke up with tears in her eyes, saddened by the fact that there will no longer be any more moments between them now that SpongeBob is dead. She turned when she heard Mindy’s voice from the other side of the wall of the cell, “S-Sandy? Are you okay?” Sandy sniffled and sat against the wall, “No. I don’t think I can ever feel okay again.” Mindy grabbed her heart after hearing that. Sandy was so distraught. She asked, “Are you at least calm enough to tell us what happened out there?” When she said that, Patrick and Squidward scooted close to Mindy to listen in on what happened on the journey.

Sandy sighed. Maybe this can lighten the load of her grief of SpongeBob’s death. She began, “It started when he came in while I was working on my experiment. He told me everything that went on and wanted me to join him on the journey here to save everyone, but…” She paused as the tears returned. After a few seconds, she continued, “But I didn’t believe him at first. I believed him when I saw the robots destroy my rocket and my car. We decided to go on foot. That night, I apologized to him for all the bad things I did throughout our years of friendship.” She paused again as the tears returned again. It was really hard for her to tell the main events in the journey that involved her and SpongeBob. She continued, “The next day, we fought the varmints Dennis and the Tattletale Strangler. All we did for the rest of the day was gain as much ground as we could. Yesterday, we ran into the town of Marlin Marina, where we got ambushed by an army of huge robots. We got split up by the ambush. I defeated more than half of the robots. When I saw him, he got…” Sandy started weeping, reminding herself of the scene of his death. Mindy understood. She shook her head and glanced at Patrick and Squidward. Squidward sighed, “Then all hope IS lost, then.” Patrick burst into tears, “NO! SpongeBob is dead? My best friend can’t be dead!” Mindy comforted him, patting his back.

They suddenly heard the dungeon doors open. Plankton entered with two guards behind him. He made his way for Sandy’s cell. He asked, “Have you made your decision, squirrel?” Sandy, tears still in her eyes, turned to Plankton and growled, “Like I said, I’d rather DIE than join you, Plankton!” Plankton glared and motioned the guards. They opened the cell at the end and pulled out a palace guard. He yelled, “Then watch as one by one all of you will forcibly wear my new bucket helmets!” One guard shoved the helmet on the prisoner. He struggled as he tried to pull off the helmet frantically. Plankton then pressed a button on his remote control. The prisoner stopped, looked at Plankton, and said in a monotonic voice, “All hail Plankton.” Patrick, Squidward, and Mr, Krabs all screamed. Sandy burst into tears. She wished with all her heart that SpongeBob was alive and on his way to save her and everyone else from a demise that was more demeaning than death. Little did she know that right in front of Planktopolis 2, SpongeBob stood and stared at the sight before him. The dormant volcano was glowing orange with molten lava, and the palace looked like it was glaring down at him. SpongeBob took a deep breath. This is it.

Oh here we go! The final battle is upon us! Hope you enjoyed! Chapter 12: Breaking Out will be up soon! Also quick note, I want to know how I'm doing with the characters. Are they all in character? Just a reminder, SpongeBob pops in and out of character because he's maturing, but is everyone else okay? Just asking for feedback. In the meantime, stay tuned! :D

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
Here's Chapter 12! Enjoy and please please leave feedback!

Chapter 12: Breaking Out

SpongeBob was looking for an alternative entrance. He wanted to break his friends out as inconspicuously as possible. He spotted two large robots guarding the outside, with about a dozen strong guards patrolling closeby. He ran and hid in a bush to the left. SpongeBob then peeked at the palace again, looking for a way in. Suddenly, another muscle-bound man appeared from behind the guarded door and yelled, “Everyone, King Plankton has new orders for us!” With that, the men and robots all hurried into the palace. SpongeBob sighed with relief, “I thought I was gonna need to sneak by them.” He smiled and sauntered towards the palace. He walked around and found an air duct entrance on the left side. SpongeBob karate kicked the cover and crawled into the air duct.

After a while of climbing the air duct up the building, he looked through the spacing and found out that he was in Plankton’s throne room. He heard Plankton’s voice, “In a week or two, we will be invading the other side. All of the men will watch over all my underwater subjects. The robots will move to land and invade and conquer every town. As of now, we destroy what remains of the underwater towns and capture and subdue all prisoners. The world will be mine!” SpongeBob made an inaudible gasp. Invading the land? Is there no end to Plankton’s evil? He thought. He hastily continued crawling along the air duct, hoping to find wherever Plankton was holding his friends. Suddenly, the air duct dipped to SpongeBob’s surprise. He screamed, which was heard throughout the air duct system. Plankton heard the shout, but fortunately for SpongeBob, he did not suspect, “Sheesh, that was a heck of a draft.” He then continued pacing his throne.

SpongeBob landed on his back. Because he was a sponge, he was so light that his impact did not make much noise except for a soft squeak that came from his squishy exterior. He panted as he tried to regain his breath. Through the air duct, he found his main destination: the dungeon! He heard moans of pain and suffering and hopeless crying. To his surprise, SpongeBob also heard, “All hail Plankton.” He recalled that exact phrase when Plankton brainwashed Bikini Bottom during the Shell City incident. SpongeBob asked himself, Is Plankton brainwashing my friends again? He peeked through the spacing and saw a prisoner with a see-through bucket that glowed red on his head. The robot guards were grabbing prisoners from within each cell. Each prisoner they grabbed screamed desperately for help, but the rest of the prisoners were either too hopeless or too weak to do anything. SpongeBob gasped in horror. All he hoped was that his friends were not brainwashed yet, so he crawled faster.

SpongeBob started peeking through each cell, hoping to find his friends. He noticed Mrs. Puff and Squilliam, and some familiar background characters in different cells. There was no sign of Neptune, Squidward, Patrick, Mindy, Mr. Krabs, or Sandy. He crawled a bit more, and heard familiar snoring. He peeked through the duct, and saw Patrick sleeping on the ground. He gasped, and noticed Squidward sitting in the corner, looking depressed and scared. SpongeBob also noticed Mindy pacing, thinking desperately about how to escape. SpongeBob wanted to barge in and rescue them, but he wanted to find everyone else first. In the next cell, he heard familiar crying. He heard this cry so recently. He peeked into the cell, and spotted Sandy, weeping in fetal position. He stopped and stared at her, feeling really bad for Sandy. Did she think he was dead? Was she out of hope? He heard her talk to him, as if he were dead, “Oh, Spongy, why would anyone want to kill you? You were so kind and sweet. I was too stupid to realize how much ya’ll meant to me until so recently. I’m such a poor friend… I should’ve told you how much I loved you… but I didn’t know how much time we had left together, and now you’re gone!” She paused as she started weeping again. She then continued, “And now I’ll never be able to tell you! And Plankton’s gonna take me away and force me to forget about you and all the times you and I had fun throughout the years.” She then continued weeping as she rested her air helmet on her knees.

Tears welled up in SpongeBob’s eyes. So she DID love him. SpongeBob wanted to search for Mr. Krabs, but seeing Sandy so weak and hopeless made him want to comfort her and let her know that he was alive. He decided to do so. He lightly pushed at the vent. The vent opening popped open and dropped along with SpongeBob. Sandy jumped to her feet and backed away from the vent. She gasped in disbelief. SpongeBob got up and dusted himself off. Sandy shook her head. Was she seeing things? Was she a THAT obsessed with him to the point where she was hallucinating him? She witnessed SpongeBob get crushed under a building. It was scientifically impossible to survive that, even for a sponge! She said to herself, “Okay, my mind is playin’ tricks on me like a gerbil in an obstacle course. SpongeBob can’t drop in on me like that! He got crushed by a building! Even for a sponge, he couldn’t have survived that!” SpongeBob walked slowly up to her, trying to calm her down and prove to her that he was alive. He said, “Sandy, I know you’re shocked, but it’s really me. I’m alive!” He smiled with assurance, but Sandy still shook her head. She continued backing away until she hit her back on the wall. She shouted, “SpongeBob, you’re dead! I saw ya’ll get pancaked by a building!” In her head, Sandy was beating herself up. Had she gone crazy? Was SpongeBob just a figment of her imagination? She didn’t know. SpongeBob was within inches from her. He thought of a way that would make Sandy believe he was alive. There was one way, but it was a longshot. He took the chance. If he wanted to defeat Plankton, Sandy should be the first person to help.

Before Sandy could react, SpongeBob yanked off her air helmet, causing her to gasp in surprise. SpongeBob leaned in and met his lips with hers. He blushed heavily, because he had never kissed anyone before. Sandy stared and blushed in shock, disbelief, and delight. She also had never kissed before, but she knew now that SpongeBob was real and alive. Accepting this, she responded back, tears escaping her eyes. After about ten seconds of kissing, SpongeBob separated the kiss and popped Sandy’s helmet back on. SpongeBob apologized, “Well, Sandy. As you can see, I am alive. I’m sorry for kissing you. It seemed like the best way to let you know I’m still here.” All Sandy did was gasp, then yell with joy and ran into SpongeBob’s arms, sobbing and laughing at the same time as soon as she felt the hug. SpongeBob really was alive, and hope had risen in Sandy again. Sandy let go of the hug and said, “SpongeBob, I can’t believe you’re alive! How’d you survive the building collapsing on you?” SpongeBob shrugged, “I’m not sure. I remember getting crushed, but I woke up under the rubble as if I fell asleep.”

Mindy heard Sandy and yelled from the other side, “Sandy! Are you okay? What’s going on there?” Sandy approached to the door and yelled back, “Mindy! SpongeBob’s alive!” Mindy gasped. Can it be? SpongeBob survived a building toppling on him? She asked to make sure what she said was true, “Is it true? Is he there?” SpongeBob talked audibly enough so the guards don’t hear him, “Yeah, I’m okay Mindy!” She wanted to cheer and shout, but she knew the guards would hear them, so all she did was sigh with relief. She turned to Squidward and Patrick, both awake and confused. Squidward asked, “Mindy, what’s going on over there? Why is Sandy freaking out now?” Mindy swam quickly towards them, beaming. She answered, “Squidward. SpongeBob’s alive! He survived the attack! We gotta stay quiet. We don’t want the guards to hear.” Squidward sighed with happiness, but Patrick, who didn’t listen to Mindy’s command, yelled, “SPONGEBOB! YOU’RE ALIVE?!” Squidward quickly shut him up with his tentacle over his mouth, but he was too late. The guards headed their way. They turned to the cell Squidward, Mindy and Patrick were. Sandy gasped and whispered, “SpongeBob, hide behind the bunk beds. We can’t let them see you. They also think you’re dead.” SpongeBob nodded and hid under the bunk beds. One guard asked, “What’s going on here?! Why is tubby yelling about the sponge? Is what he claims true?” Mindy shook her head, “No! No, Sir! He was having a dream! Wasn’t he, Squidward?” Squidward hastily nodded his head in agreement. Patrick tried shaking his head, but Squidward gave him an annoyed look. The guard sneered at the group, then turned to Sandy’s cell. She gasped, noticing the vent opening on the ground. She quickly kicked it under the bunk bed, where SpongeBob hid. She jumped into the bottom bunk and went into a sleeping position. A guard looked into the cell and asked, “And you! Rodent! What’s with the crying?” Sandy got up and answered, “I had another dream about my… umm.. boyfriend. I thought it was real until I woke up.” She gulped, hoping the guard believed her. The guard gave her a glare, “Okay, but I got my eye on you, squirrel!” He and the other guard walked away and continued grabbing and brainwashing prisoners.

Sandy motioned SpongeBob that he could come out. She gave him another hug, “SpongeBob, we gotta hurry! Plankton’s brainwashing all of the prisoners! We need to get out of here, or we’ll all be next!” SpongeBob nodded, “I know about the helmets. I saw some of them while I was crawling my way here. Sandy, I know this isn’t the best time, but I’ve always wanted to say this since we started our journey. I love you, Sandy.” A tear of joy slid down Sandy’s eye. She said back, “I love you too, SpongeBob. I’ve known this all along but I just never realized it until this journey started.” SpongeBob smiled, “Me too, Sandy.” They pulled close into another hug. Awws were heard everywhere around them, but neither of them cared. They waited so long for this moment. A very heavy weight was lifted off their shoulders. Patrick said, “My best friend is finally growing up!” He wiped a tear from his eye. Squidward couldn’t help but smile as well, “It’s honestly about time, too.” Mindy smiled looking at the wall.

SpongeBob let go of the hug, a burst of confidence coursing through him. He looked at Sandy, who smiled back. He smirked, “Sandy, let’s save the world!” Sandy smirked as well and nodded. Moments later, Sandy grabbed the cell bars with all her might. In about five seconds, she broke the bars off the cement walls and floor. The guards heard the wreckage and ran their way. SpongeBob quickly pulled out his spatula, bent it and threw it like a boomerang. He hit the two guards, knocking them out. SpongeBob stopped and grabbed Sandy’s shoulders, “You free the rest of the prisoners. I’ll deal with Plankton. It’s like my destiny. Back me up as soon as possible.” Sandy nodded, “Okay. Please be careful, SpongeBob. I don’t want to lose you… again.” They made a quick hug and split up. Sandy tore at the cell doors, freeing every prisoner and telling them to join her and SpongeBob for the final fight.

SpongeBob stopped in front of the large double doors to Plankton’s throne room. He took another deep breath. He used his spatula to break the locks on the doors and pushed them open. The first thing he saw was an entire fleet of robots, guards, and brainwashed prisoners, all pointing weapons and fists straight at him. Plankton was behind the army. He shouted, “Well, well, so what the guard said was true! SpongeBob Squarepants DID survive. Well, let’s fix that! Say hello to my unstoppable army!” SpongeBob gasped in fear. He didn’t expect this. He thought he was going to be unexpected. He felt an arm on his shoulder. Sandy stood by him with a concerned face. Behind the two were all of the prisoners, including his friends and Neptune and Mindy. SpongeBob once again gained confidence now that he knew that he had backup. He yelled at the top of his voice, “CHARGE!” Everyone sprinted through the double doors. Robo-Commander motioned the army, and they all sprinted towards SpongeBob and the group. The final battle had begun.

And that's Chapter 12! This chapter is honestly disappointing to me, except in the end. Well, I may change it soon after finishing. Also, Chapter 13: The Ultimate War will be up soon! Stay tuned because it'll be pretty crazy!

More

VIP
Wow! Amazing so far! Can't wait for the battle of chapter 13. I really wish this was the real second movie.

As for Suggestions, please don't tell us the epilogue in another post in another forum without telling us the spoiler contains it.

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
More_Spongebob said:
Wow! Amazing so far! Can't wait for the battle of chapter 13. I really wish this was the real second movie.

As for Suggestions, please don't tell us the epilogue in another post in another forum without telling us the spoiler contains it.
Thanks! Also, about the spoiler, I guessed that people would take the hint. My apologies, but that part does not take up all of the epilogue. It's quite long.

I started reading this at 11:30 last night and before i realized it it was 1:00. Way to grab my attention! I know with writing it can be hard to do that, but you've done a good job so far!

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
Grubby Grouper said:
I started reading this at 11:30 last night and before i realized it it was 1:00. Way to grab my attention! I know with writing it can be hard to do that, but you've done a good job so far!
Thanks! I try to make it an interesting read. I got three more chapters and an epilogue left.

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
Chapter 13 is up! Enjoy! :)

Chapter 13: All Out War

The two groups collided. Battles took place everywhere in the throne room. SpongeBob drove through two guards and slashed a large robot in half through its torso with his spatula. He then vaulted and smacked a guard in the head, knocking him out. SpongeBob then turned around and saw two small robots rolling his way. He made a stance with his spatula, and swung it like a baseball bat at both robots. The two robots were sent flying into the wall in the far end and both exploded on impact.

Patrick stopped dead in his tracks after seeing all of the robots. He looked around as everyone engaged into battle. He spotted Sandy karate kicking a robot in its center. He tapped her, “Hey, Sandy, what exactly are we doing right now?” Sandy yelled, “There’s no time for chit-chat, Patrick! You gotta fight!” Patrick was still confused, “Why are we fighting again?” Sandy sighed frustratingly, “To free the sea from Plankton’s wrath and restore the throne back to Neptune!” Patrick had one more question, “Well what’s in it for me? What’s my motivation?” Sandy smacked her helmet. This starfish will eventually be the death of her. She glared at him and yelled, “They called ya’ll…. I don’t know… tubby, I guess!” Upon hearing the word “tubby,” Patrick suddenly went into a fit of rage. He screamed, “TUBBY??!! NOBODY CALLS ME TUBBY!” He grabbed a small robot that rolled at him and threw it with all his might. It crashed clean through two larger robots and exploded on impact on a guard, sending the guard flying before landing on his head, knocking him out. Patrick pounded his chest like an angry gorilla before springing into action. Sandy couldn’t help but laugh at his blind, dumb rage.

Sandy turned back in front of her. Three robots ran or rolled her way. Sandy made a karate stance. She grabbed the robot in the middle and threw it into the air. It landed on the ground and exploded. Sandy turned around to spot a buff guard. He tackled her and tried pinning her down. Sandy struggled, but due to her strength, she managed to switch positions and pin him down. She grabbed his arm and swung him at a large robot, destroying it and knocking out the guard. She panted for a second before she lunged at a large robot aiming its missiles at her. She dodged them and roundhouse kicked the robot’s head off.

An hour passed and the the battle was almost over. SpongeBob, his friends, and the rest of the prisoners seemed close to victory. Plankton kept a smirk on his face. He had more moves up his sleeve, or stub. After the last robot was destroyed and the last guards were knocked out or immobilized, the group panted but glared at Plankton. More than half of the group was okay, while the rest were knocked out or brainwashed. SpongeBob regained his breath and yelled, “Is that all you got, Plankton?!” Plankton stood from his throne and shouted, “SpongeBob, you gullible little fool. Do you really think robots and guards are all I got? Since you guys want a challenge, here’s wave two!” He picked up his scepter, activated its flames and shot it at a red curtain. Behind the curtain, dozens of large tanks and giant robots appeared. They were the same robots that killed SpongeBob in Marlin Marina. Dennis, The Strangler, Flats and Manray were all in front, along with Robo-Commander right behind them. SpongeBob gulped. Patrick screamed and Sandy took a deep breath. The rest of the group gasped fearfully. The tanks and robots then started sprinting.

The entire group except SpongeBob, Patrick, Sandy, Mindy and Neptune backed off. Plankton laughed evilly, “Fools! I told you I had a well thought out plan! Nobody comes out of here alive or free!” Patrick walked slowly and shakily to SpongeBob, who also shook fearfully. Patrick whispered, “S-S-SpongeBob, I wanna go home!” SpongeBob was too afraid to respond. Sandy was also scared, but she was dedicated to finish this mission to win back Neptune’s throne. Determination overtook her fear and she went up and placed a hand on SpongeBob’s shoulder. She said quietly, “SpongeBob, whatever happens, I’ll always be here. Texan promise.” She smiled and placed a hand on her heart to signify that she was certain to keep her promise. SpongeBob took a deep breath and smiled back, “Thanks, Sandy. I’m ready.” He took out his spatula again and made a stance. Sandy made a karate stance. Patrick sighed and made a stance next to SpongeBob. Their determination prompted the rest of the group to move back up and make stances. They must stay together as a team if they wanted to get out alive.

Plankton roared, “DESTROY THEM!!!” The tanks and robots pushed up. SpongeBob and the group collectively made a battle cry and pushed up as well. One tank fired and hit a group of prisoners. Surprisingly, it did not use explosive ammunition. It released a pink gas. Sandy gasped. She had seen this gas before. The smoke cleared, and the people affected by the gas came out unconscious. Knockout gas! SpongeBob gasped, “Knockout gas?! Plankton, you’re taking this too far!” All Plankton did was laugh. The tank aimed at SpongeBob and fired. He barely dodged out of the way.

Sandy ran quickly through all of the gas. Because she wore an air helmet, she was unaffected by the knockout gas. She pulled the tank door open and pulled out the guard inside. She successfully hijacked the tank. She turned the gun at Plankton’s robots and fired. The robots got heavily damaged by the impact of the bullet shell and knocked out the guards in nearby tanks. She then spotted Robo-Commander targeting her. She automated the tank to fire in three seconds, removed the knockout shell and placed herself in the nozzle, and the tank fired. Sandy burst out of the tank and blasted straight through Robo-Commander’s power source, destroying them. Sandy crashed into the wall and recovered quickly. She ran back toward her tank and decided to do more damage. Meanwhile, SpongeBob sliced a robot in half. He bent and threw his spatula at another, slicing its head clean off. He dodged another gas shell and used his spatula to break the window of the tank. He smacked the guard inside and crawled out, ready to do more damage.

Before he could make any moves, SpongeBob suddenly got grabbed by The Strangler and Dennis, both of whom were still injured by Sandy’s attack on them two days ago. They held his arms and held him high so he could not get away. Flats cracked his knuckles and laughed, “Well, look who decided to show up? I bet you remember what you did to me. You humiliated me! Now you will pay! Now for a REAL butt kicking!” SpongeBob flinched, expecting some painful blows. SpongeBob then heard an explosion nearby. Flats fell down, unconscious. Sandy showed up in the tank she hijacked, smirking, “Nobody messes with SpongeBob when I’m around!” She jumped out of the tank and lunged at the Strangler. The Strangler screamed and backed away. Sandy punched his stomach and kneed his head, knocking him out again.

She turned to Dennis, who pulled out his knife. He shouted, “I am NOT losing to you again, rodent!” Sandy yelled back, “I’m gonna send you flyin’ all the way back to Texas!” Sandy sprinted towards Dennis, who held his knife. SpongeBob gasped and flew his spatula at Dennis, hoping for it to make him drop his knife in time for Sandy to strike unharmed. Fortunately, his hope came true. The spatula hit Dennis’s wrist, knocking the knife from his hand. The knife landed on its blade in the ground. Dennis yelled in pain, opening Sandy up to attack him. She karate kicked his stomach, knocking his breath off. He fell, and Sandy started punching Dennis’s head. She punched him brutally and repeatedly until he lost consciousness.

She stopped and panted. She looked at SpongeBob who stared back. She smiled weakly. SpongeBob smiled back before looking around. The prisoners hijacked all the tanks and knocked out the remaining guards and destroyed the rest of the robots. Plankton growled. SpongeBob glared, “Had enough, Plankton?! You’re not getting away with all this!” Plankton laughed evilly, “Stupid kid! You think that’s all I have against you? I’ve been saving the best for last!” SpongeBob yelled, “And what’s that?” Plankton pulled down a rope next to him, “THIS!” He pulled down the rope. A large hidden compartment in disguise in the ceiling opened up, revealing hundreds of upgraded bucket helmets! Everybody screamed and headed for shelter, guarding their heads while running. Some of the people made it safely to shelter, while buckets fell on others’ heads. SpongeBob and Sandy sprinted as fast as they could. They ran towards the end of the throne room. Mr. Krabs, Patrick, and Squidward were already there, scared but alright.

SpongeBob heard Sandy scream from behind him. He looked around and gasped. A bucket helmet landed on her head, breaking her air helmet in the process. She screamed, “SPONGEBOB! HELP! GET THIS THING OFF OF ME!” SpongeBob grabbed the helmet and tried helping her pull it off, but its grip was too strong. Plankton laughed loudly and pressed the red button on his remote control. The buckets blinked red. Sandy stopped struggling. In monotone, Sandy and the other victims of the buckets collectively said, “All hail Plankton.” Sandy pushed SpongeBob off. Scared, he backed away. He glared at Plankton and screamed, “YOU MONSTER!” Plankton laughed. The brainwashed people started chasing the rest of the prisoners. Sandy stood up and started following SpongeBob. He backed away to the middle of the room. He stopped when he heard Plankton’s voice, “Now, SpongeBob. It’s time for you to face your fate! What better way to finally kill you than let your own little girlfriend do it for me? Sandy, eliminate SpongeBob!” Sandy stopped walking and said, “All hail Plankton.” She made a karate stance. SpongeBob sighed. He had to get that helmet off of her, but that would mean one thing. He would have to fight her.

Hope you enjoyed this hectic chapter! Chapter 14: Final Fight! will be up soon! Stay tuned! Please be sure to leave feedback!

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
The Strangler said:
I just finished reading ch. 13 and I love this movie. Sadly it's impossible for this to be the new movie because there are no live action sequences :P either way you should definitely look into professional movie writing as a career because you have what it takes. Keep up the good work!
Thanks! I actually tried putting the group on land, but it kept seeming like a quest type movie just like the first movie. Also, believe it or not, I'm more of a math guy, so no movie writing for me. :P I did this to practice my creative writing skills for college next school year just in case I need it.

The Strangler

Part Computer or Something
Thanks! I actually tried putting the group on land, but it kept seeming like a quest type movie just like the first movie. Also, believe it or not, I'm more of a math guy, so no movie writing for me. :P I did this to practice my creative writing skills for college next school year just in case I need it.

I'm not asking you to change the story, it's great how it is, but you could have made planktons plan make it to land and have a live action scene there. That might make it too busy, and it's good enough that it doesn't need that scene. I'm only in freshman high school English, and I can tell that this is a great example of literature. You should turn it in as a creative writing project :P

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
The Strangler said:
I'm not asking you to change the story, it's great how it is, but you could have made planktons plan make it to land and have a live action scene there. That might make it too busy, and it's good enough that it doesn't need that scene. I'm only in freshman high school English, and I can tell that this is a great example of literature. You should turn it in as a creative writing project :P
Yeah, I actually planned to put Plankton's base on land, but it was too difficult to explain everything. I don't know, haha! Also, if my English teacher does a creative writing project, I'll just print this story out. xD I type/edit the story chapter by chapter on Google Docs, then I cut/paste it on SBM and another Docs document with the full story. It's at 46 pages after Ch. 13! :P Yeah, so I'll print out after the story's done.

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
Gary_Look_Doubloons! said:
I like it! Really peaks my interest! Could you sent a PDF link once you have it all done? It's really cool and I think I would like to try and make an audio book of this if you wanted me to!
Thanks! I'll also try to send you the link once it's done, since I'm not much of a computer nerd. Go for the audio book too, but I'm a bit reluctant for some reason. :P

That One Random Boss

Mascot of the Real Nep
Well, here's Chapter 14! Enjoy! Also, the end might change depending on whether I can think of a way to start it. :P

Chapter 14: Final Fight!

SpongeBob made a defensive karate stance. He wanted to get that helmet off of Sandy while inflicting as little pain as possible to her. Sandy started running at him. She did a reverse kick, kicking the side of SpongeBob’s head, sending him flying into the air. Sandy jumped up and grabbed the corner of his head, throwing him down with full force. SpongeBob landed hard, creating a crater on the ground. Sandy landed and started walking slowly toward SpongeBob. “All hail Plankton,” Sandy chanted. SpongeBob stood up. He had to beat her, but he knew certainly well how much stronger and more skilled she was at karate than him. He took another karate stance. Sandy lunged at him and tackled him. SpongeBob landed on top and grabbed the helmet, but it would not come off. Sandy punched him off then grabbed him with her tail and threw him back into the ground. SpongeBob landed on his back. Sandy landed on top of him and started mercilessly punching his face.

Mindy gulped, praying that SpongeBob could pull the helmet off and save the day. Patrick shook in horror that his best friend was getting beat up. He yelled, “SpongeBob! I’m coming to help you, buddy!” He started running towards SpongeBob and Sandy but was stopped instantly by Squidward. “No,” he argued, “You might hurt SpongeBob, and I’m guessing he’s trying to free Sandy without hurting her too much. We’ll just have to watch and wait.” Patrick did what Squidward said, but he was still scared for his best friend. Mr. Krabs couldn’t watch as the two newfound lovers fought against both of their wills. Everyone was on edge at the fight going on between a scared and reluctant SpongeBob and a brainwashed Sandy, and it concerned them even more that Sandy seemed to be winning.

SpongeBob rolled away before Sandy was able to deliver another blow. He was bruised and scratched beyond belief. He had a black eye and scars all around his face. His clothes were torn and his breathing pattern was out of control. Sandy stood up and chanted, “All hail Plankton.” SpongeBob made another stance, but his strength was dwindling as each second passed. He had little hope at this point. He then remembered the Explosive Aerial Combo. He didn’t know if he could perform it at the condition he was in, but it seemed like the best way to subdue her enough to get that helmet off. Sandy ran toward SpongeBob again. SpongeBob performed a reverse roundhouse kick and hit Sandy in the helmet. He then moved up and punched her in the stomach and tripped her with a sweeping kick. She recovered and attempted to high kick him. SpongeBob kicked her pivot leg, causing her to lean forward in pain. SpongeBob then uppercut her, sending her into the air. That was his moment. SpongeBob jumped high into the air and hit her eight times in the air and performing the level four explosion. This caused Sandy to land in the ground with extreme force, causing a large crater in the ground.

Everyone else in the room flinched. SpongeBob landed next to the crater then slid down it. He found Sandy’s silhouette on the ground, but couldn’t see the result of his attack. After all of the smoke cleared, SpongeBob gasped. He successfully broke Sandy’s bucket helmet, but because the helmet broke her air helmet, she had no air to breathe. SpongeBob quickly sat on Sandy’s side and pressed a button on her suit, causing another helmet to appear from within the suit. He reached into her suit and pulled out her flusher and flushed all of the water out of Sandy’s suit. Everyone stared anxiously at the crater, hoping SpongeBob and Sandy could climb out okay. SpongeBob held Sandy’s head on his lap and silently prayed that she was alive. Sandy coughed and breathed rapidly, gasping for air. After she calmed down, she looked up and noticed SpongeBob looking down at her, concerned. She smiled weakly and whispered dryly, “SpongeBob.” Tears appeared in SpongeBob’s eyes. He saved his new girlfriend’s life. He hugged her and sobbed happily, “Oh, Sandy! You’re okay!” Sandy smiled and hugged back.

Moments later, SpongeBob let go of the hug and helped her on her feet. One of her legs was hurt after SpongeBob kicked it during the fight, but she was okay nonetheless. SpongeBob said, “Now to finish Plankton.” Everyone was still silently waiting for someone to come out of the crater. Mindy started hyperventilating. Squidward’s teeth chattered. Patrick shook violently with fear, rapidly biting his nails. Mr. Krabs sweated profusely. Neptune was staring with his fists clenched. To everyone’s surprise and delight, they saw two pairs of hands reaching up. SpongeBob climbed up first, then assisted Sandy who looked weak but alright. Everyone cheered. Plankton screamed, “NOOOO!” SpongeBob and Sandy panted, both tired after their fight. SpongeBob and Sandy both walked around the crater. Sandy tripped due to her sore leg. SpongeBob tried to help her up, but she said, “I’m okay, SpongeBob. Just confront that varmint Plankton and finish this.” SpongeBob nodded and continued toward Plankton. Plankton growled. This sponge just won’t quit! He started sweating. If nobody can kill SpongeBob, Plankton would have to eliminate him himself.

Plankton looked at his scepter. He remembered that it had the function of conjuring flames. Plankton knew that SpongeBob would just survive if he aimed at him. He glanced at Sandy, who was slowly limping toward SpongeBob. Plankton smirked. He ignited the scepter. SpongeBob gasped but stood his ground. Sandy stopped limping and stared at the scepter. Plankton aimed it at Sandy, and fired. Sandy gasped and flinched. SpongeBob gasped in shock. He then sprinted as fast as he could. He screamed, “NOOOOO!” As Plankton expected, SpongeBob jumped in front of Sandy as the flames hit him. Sandy stared at SpongeBob, whose scream filled the entire room. SpongeBob landed across the room. Sandy screamed, “NOOOOOOOO!!!” Everyone else gasped. Mindy covered her mouth with her hands as she gasped in horror and in grief. Patrick burst into tears. Squidward and Mr. Krabs glanced at each other in fright. Anger filled Neptune. He yelled, “That scepter is not used to kill a hero!” Plankton laughed and cheered, “I just murdered SpongeBob!” Neptune swam up and shouted, “OH NO YOU DON’T!” He grabbed the scepter in Plankton’s hand. It was time for him to take back his throne.

Sandy sprinted to SpongeBob. She gasped when she saw what was left of her lover. SpongeBob was burnt to a crisp. Chunks of his spongy body were missing. One of his buck teeth was chipped. Tears appeared in Sandy’s eyes at the sight. She held him in her arms and whispered, “Y-Ya’ll saved my life.” SpongeBob opened his eyes slightly and smiled weakly and whispered, his breath heavy, “Sandy… I… love… you…” Sandy held his hand. She smiled and whispered, “I love you too, Spongy.” SpongeBob smiled again, then closed his eyes. His hand dropped in Sandy’s. Sandy opened her eyes widely. She whispered, “No…. He can’t be…” She started shaking SpongeBob, “SpongeBob, no! Please… SpongeBob! SpongeBob!” He didn’t move. Sandy whispered as more tears appeared, “Spongy… Please…” Her voice started breaking, “Please… Please…”

It was no use. SpongeBob died in her arms. Sandy gritted her teeth in extreme grief. She fought the tears that wanted to explode out of her eyes. Mindy gasped. Squidward looked down mourning SpongeBob’s death. He suddenly regretted all the times he was mean to the poor sponge throughout the years. Tears appeared in Mr. Krabs’ eyes. Patrick fell to the ground crying. Words cannot describe the loss of a best friend, especially one as happy as SpongeBob. The person who suffered the most from this loss was Sandy. The room was spinning as she looked at her dead boyfriend, tears still fighting to escape her eyes. Nothing but gasps escaped Sandy’s mouth. She couldn’t move nor speak. She couldn’t hold back the tears any longer. She wept silently, resting her helmet on SpongeBob and resting her head as close as she possibly could to him.

Plankton shook Neptune off and aimed at Sandy, “Now that SpongeBob’s gone, now to get rid of my other main threat!” Though she heard him, she didn’t care anymore. With SpongeBob dead, what was the point of living for her? She whispered to SpongeBob’s corpse silently, “I don’t care if I die, SpongeBob. If I die, I’ll join you in the great beyond, and we’ll be happy forever…” She trailed off as she continued crying.

Neptune recovered and lunged at Plankton. He nudged Plankton, throwing his aim off into the ceiling. The scepter flung out of both Neptune and Plankton’s hands. Neptune caught it and fired at Plankton, who screamed in pain. Neptune swam slowly toward the fallen tyrant. He swiped the crown off of Plankton’s head, causing him to start shrinking back to his old height. He screamed, “NOOOOO!!” Plankton, who was tiny again, stood up and said, “I may not be king anymore, but my main mission was accomplished! I eliminated SpongeBob!” He started evilly laughing. Neptune shouted, “That’s enough out of you! You’re going away for eternity!” He aimed the scepter and fired at Plankton, who screamed again. Neptune then put the crown on his head and glowed, signifying that Neptune restored his throne. The final fight was over and Neptune was officially king of the sea again, but the cost was too great.

Chapter 14 done! Hope you enjoyed! Chapter 15: From Hero To Legend will be up soon! Stay tuned!

Back