Hellooo.

stripedsweater

Bomb-Selling Pirate
Hi guys. I'm warning you that this post will probably be awkward as I'm not too good at introductions, heh.

So about me? I'm thirteen, but I will be fourteen later on this year. I've grown up watching Spongebob, although I kind of grew out of it after awhile I'm slowly getting back into it. I guess I'll always love that silly yellow sponge, eh? I'm catching up on the newer seasons, I prefer the older spongebob, but a good majority of the newer episodes are good too. I've watched it on and off but I'm trying to catch up on everything especially with the announcement of the second movie. I just started lurking on this site and it didn't take me too long to make an account. Other than that, I'll say I'm an avid reader. I've read all of the Harry Potter books, the Hunger Games trilogy and Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events....(just to name a few!)

Now with that out of the way, I look forward to being a part of this website!

SpongeyKid

mynameisspongeykid
Hello and welcome. :hiya:

I'm SpongeyKid and I love Spongebob (of course) Crash Bandicoot, Shadow The Hedgehog, Cinnamon cookies, TV, people etc.

Enjoyyy

hfjs

You seem like a cool member. Welcome to SBM! :D

stripedsweater

Bomb-Selling Pirate
SpongeyKid said:
Hello and welcome. :hiya:

I'm SpongeyKid and I love Spongebob (of course) Crash Bandicoot, Shadow The Hedgehog, Cinnamon cookies, TV, people etc.

Enjoyyy
Thank you for the warm welcome!

Milkmaidman said:
You seem like a cool member. Welcome to SBM! :D
Thank you! This forum seems really active, I wasn't expecting that. =]

Welcome to SBM. To one of the longest SB Forum maybe even the longest it has been up since 2004.I hope you love this place.

HarryPotterLives

Jaehee is Baehee
You like Harry Potter. You like The Hunger Games. You like A Series of Unfortunate Events.

I think we're going to get along well.

Cha

I love SBM
Alohowdy! (Aloha, howdy) Welcome to the forums pardner. :Gary:

OWM

XD
Welcome to the forums. Keep your windows closed, beware of gay squids, and we'll get along quite nicely.

DiabolicalGenius

Mad Scientist/ Evil Genius
Hi guys. I'm warning you that this post will probably be awkward as I'm not too good at introductions, heh.

So about me? I'm thirteen, but I will be fourteen later on this year. I've grown up watching Spongebob, although I kind of grew out of it after awhile I'm slowly getting back into it. I guess I'll always love that silly yellow sponge, eh? I'm catching up on the newer seasons, I prefer the older spongebob, but a good majority of the newer episodes are good too. I've watched it on and off but I'm trying to catch up on everything especially with the announcement of the second movie. I just started lurking on this site and it didn't take me too long to make an account. Other than that, I'll say I'm an avid reader. I've read all of the Harry Potter books, the Hunger Games trilogy and Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events....(just to name a few!)

Now with that out of the way, I look forward to being a part of this website!
Hi Gary! I guess I grew out of SpongeBob too, but it's not something you can actually grow out of- it's just so cool! (And with me being such a big Muppet fan I can't really grow out of anything. I sleep with a Bert plushie- anyone seen a Plankton one?) and anyway, I like A Series Of Unfortunate Events too, and I hope you have a good time on this website.
Let me just say-
Welcome to our club,
Welcome to our club,
Welcome Gary,
Welcome Gary,
Welcome Gary,
Welcome Gary,
Welcome GARY!

Back