Sponge Out of Water SpongeBob Movie 2 - confirmed! *SPOILERS*

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
Only just saw this! Yeah it's strange they're using the old logo, but I'm not complaining.

The thing is, that logo is the one they use on the title sequence, whilst the one they used everywhere else didn't have the drawing of SB, so maybe technically that one is still in use and not the old one.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Awesome :D I hope we get some more info on it..seems like we've kind of got an "official" title now

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
Hasfarr got there first. :p

Like I said a few pages back, I'm not keen on "The SpongeBob SquarePants Movie 2". I'm hoping that logo is just a working title.
Tartar sauce! :mad:

Haha, I knew someone would already have said Electric Boogaloo! No idea they said it June though lol

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
Some news!

Paramount Pictures looks to kick off its second century with a bang. ComingSoon.net today attended a special presentation of the studio's upcoming productions, which included a few first looks at highly anticipated films that suggest Paramount could power through the next few years with promising material.

SpongeBob SquarePants fans are in for a nice surprise. Your favorite pineapple-dwelling sea sponge is getting his own 3D feature film. The quick teaser announced that SpongeBob is due to travel from his world to ours, revealed a quick shot of SpongeBob, Patrick and Squidward with muscled up bodies rendered with a CGI-like animation, and then returned to the classic SpongeBob style so we can watch him eat a container of corn, explode and wind up with a bin full of popcorn.
[URL="http://www.comingsoo...ws.php?id=95936"]http://www.comingsoo...ws.php?id=95936[/url]

I don't entirely understand what they're saying here ... the movie is CGI? The movie is 2D, but with a 3D effect? It's 2D some of the time and CGI other times?
The fact that it's 3D seems kind of gimmicky but as long as it's not actually CGI I could get over that. It's not like you have to see it in 3D.

Travelling from his world to ours sounds really fun. That was my favourite part about the first movie, them interacting with a live-action world, the animated characters within a non-animated environment. I hope they use that same style this time around.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
$100 to the person who sends me the teaser before Nick releases it to the press :p (pics or whatever it is)
go go go

Back