177a. The Good Krabby Name

Jibbix

Balloon Traveler

Yeah, it premieres tonight.

Da Plot: Mr. Krabs wants all of Bikini Bottom to eat at the Krusty Krab, so SpongeBob and Patrick go on an advertising blitz.

A clip from Nick's website: http://spongebob.nic...omers-clip.html

It looks really good, in my opinion. What do you guys think it'll be like? I'll post my thoughts once the episode has aired.

cwn

Porous Freak
It definitely sounds better than Squid Baby. I wonder what will happen in the end. Looks pretty good.

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
Looks great! Squid Baby looks strange, but this episode is making me really anxious. I'm gonna post my thoughts on this episode right after it airs. I bet it'll be good! :)

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
I'm looking forward to this one. When Mr Krabs showed that chart of people who've never eaten at the Krusty Krab, my first instinct was to manually check every single episode and see if he's right or not. But then I realised that would take me several weeks. I'm dedicated, but I'm not that dedicated. Anybody want to volunteer? ;)

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
I'm looking forward to this one. When Mr Krabs showed that chart of people who've never eaten at the Krusty Krab, my first instinct was to manually check every single episode and see if he's right or not. But then I realised that would take me several weeks. I'm dedicated, but I'm not that dedicated. Anybody want to volunteer? ;)

WE SHALL DIVIDE IT BY SEASONS! I'll get 1-3 you get 4-6. Who wants 7 - 8?

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
This was by far the better of the two. In fact, it pretty much makes up for how much I didn't like Squid Baby.
Memorable parts:
- SpongeBob accosting that customer in the patty costume
- Patrick freaking out about said patty costume
- The sky-writer
- Patrick disguising himself as a road cone

Great episode.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
Pretty funny episodes... didn't like it as much when it just sort of turned into a montage episodes.. but it was still a good one. Quality episode in my opinion :)
8.5/10

Best Moments:

The Sky Writer
Patrick disguising as a cone
"continuity" with Trench - Billies
The ending

Great episode, and a better Patrick than usual. 9/10 :thumb1:

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
I thought this episode was funny at times, especially Patrick's parts, but still nothing special. Better than Squid Baby, though. Many of the customers had definitely been to the Krusty Krab. Overall, an average episode, 6/10.

TheBandGeek

Giant Clam
Awesome. I actually REALLY liked it. It was funny, and some parts reminded me of The Sponge Who Could Fly. The sky writer part was hilarious. 9/10.

Cha

I love SBM
Haha I loved the montage scenes. I was so glad when Officer John didn't decide to bust them, (I was like "Yes! Finally not an episode where the cops play an overused role!"). Really great jokes. I knew there was going to be something special about this episode. I liked when Patrick kind of beat up SpongeBob, it kind of reminded me of No Weenies Allowed.

9.5/10

DirtyDan

Giant Clam
When Mr Krabs showed that chart of people who've never eaten at the Krusty Krab, my first instinct was to manually check every single episode and see if he's right or not.
Yep! Me too! Like CWN said I'm pretty sure they all have except the mailman. I did like the scene with Patrick and the patty costume. That was funny. :D

This episode was hilarious. I really enjoyed it. It included a ton of funny gags, and I really enjoyed how the promotions made everybody hungry. I also really loved how Spongebob wasn't oblivious. I'm sure the Season 6 Spongebob would have let the angry mob in without a second thought. It's nice to see a Spongebob with brains. Great job Marc Ceccarelli and Luke Brookshier!

8.5|10 Overall

hfjs

This was an OK episode, It had a great plot and well executed jokes.

This episode is perfect. It's one of my favorite post-movie episodes. It actually feels like a pre-movie to me. The idea is uncreative because we've seen Krusty Krab getting promoted before but the episode is very funny and very entertaining.

Funny parts:
- Spongebob wearing krabby patty costume and Patrick mistaking SpongeBob for a giant patty
- Plankton's cameo
- Promotions making everyone mad but hungry
- Patrick writing "Eat at Krusty Krab" on the wall and the cop thinking It's a graffiti and then the cop deciding to arrest them after he eats a krabby patty
- Patrick hiring a skywriter, the sky writer falling from the sky and writing "help me" on a clipboard
- "We left you a little present in there"
- SpongeBob and Patrik causing trouble in highway
- The ending with Mr. Krabs and the mailman

Score: 10/10

Back