Half A Million Posts on SBM!

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
It's been over 8 years in the making--SpongeBuddy Mania has hit 500,000 posts on the forums! The whole staff would like to put out a big thank you to everyone who has helped SBM reach this great milestone.
Click here to view the 500,000th post. Congrats to DadMom AngryPants!
In honor of the 500,000th post, we've prepared a new feature on the main site! We now have a new skin selector! The kicker being that you can now select all of the former SpongeBuddy Mania skins! Tell us which one you like the best by voting in the poll!
Check it out
All of the skins have been recreated to work with the new site. Some of you older members might remember some of these and will have a wonderful nostalgic time with them, as for the newer members, you can get a better look at SBM history. Check out the articles on the SBM Wiki for more info about the previous versions of SBM.

See all of you at 1 million!
Are ya ready, kids?

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
Congratulations everyone at SBM, particularly the recent members who, by being so active, have allowed SBM to reach this goal quicker than previously thought.

1 million... Does this mean I have to stay on this site for another 8 years? That's actually quite frightening haha :p

cwn

Porous Freak
If anyone is here in 2020, I bet they I'll be mods/admin.

DadMom AngryPants

Hi, I'm normal.
"What do I win?"

Scooter.jpg

Congratgulations to SBM on half a million posts! It took 8 years, but we all still did a great job, and posted a heck of a lot to get here! :) We rebounded from the drought in 2011, to having a year full of activity in 2012! Congrats, SBM, and DadMom AngryPants on the 500,000th post! :D

Cha

I love SBM
Congrats DadMom! This is so amazing guys!

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
Congratgulations to SBM on half a million posts! It took 8 years, but we all still did a great job, and posted a heck of a lot to get here! :) We rebounded from the drought in 2011, to having a year full of activity in 2012! Congrats, SBM, and DadMom AngryPants on the 500,000th post! :D
Do the analytics show a dip during that period in hits? It'd be interesting to see.

Ugly Barnacle

I'm not really ugly, I just stink
Congrats DadMom and everybody on these forums for making these happen! Can't wait till the millionth post!

Back