Pinned thread Old Member Reunion Nostalgia Regathering Topic

Arkei

Porous Freak
what I don't remember posting that

Anyways, I'm really only here because I'm trying to revisit all of the forums I've abandoned (the ones that are still up, that is). It's weird seeing all of you people going college and stuff when I've been here for 6 years and I'm only a high school sophomore. Looking back at all of the stupid crap I've posted over those 6 years, it really makes me think.

At the moment, I'm getting into making mediocre music in FL Studio with soundfonts. I'm also practicing to become a cartoonist one day, but at the moment my drawing skills are just... bad. But hey, at least I'm able to recognize that.

As for Spongebob, the show should just... end. It's just a husk now and its only purpose is to keep the attention of 6 year olds.

So I guess this is my goodbye as well, I've had a lot of great memories here. (but also a lot of embarassing ones.) I'm active on the MSPA Forums, so hit me up there if you really want to.

what I don't remember posting that

Anyways, I'm really only here because I'm trying to revisit all of the forums I've abandoned (the ones that are still up, that is). It's weird seeing all of you people going college and stuff when I've been here for 6 years and I'm only a high school sophomore. Looking back at all of the stupid crap I've posted over those 6 years, it really makes me think.

At the moment, I'm getting into making mediocre music in FL Studio with soundfonts. I'm also practicing to become a cartoonist one day, but at the moment my drawing skills are just... bad. But hey, at least I'm able to recognize that.

As for Spongebob, the show should just... end. It's just a husk now and its only purpose is to keep the attention of 6 year olds.

So I guess this is my goodbye as well, I've had a lot of great memories here. (but also a lot of embarassing ones.) I'm active on the MSPA Forums, so hit me up there if you really want to.
glad you revisit SBM, sorry to see you go :) i know some of users left SBM. it's a shame that we'll miss old users :( i hope that's great meeting you here.

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Nice to see you again, Arkei.

As we speak, today was my final day of high school. Starting in the fall, I'll be entering my first year of college where I plan to major in Computer Sciences. I haven't pinpointed exactly what sort of a career I'm leaning toward, but I've narrowed it down to the field of computers. Who knows? Maybe I'll get a job working for Microsoft or Apple one day.

I have to agree with Arkei. SpongeBob's golden days ended... a heck of a long time ago. The series has just been dead to me since after the fitth season, and I haven't avidly watched the show in over... good god, at least four or five years now. It's just a dragging corpse now, and I find the writing and humor of modern episodes to be just HORRIBLE. That being said... I /will/ probably see the SBSP Movie 2 when it comes out. And then, that'll probably be the definite end of my relationship with the little sponge.

I suppose at this point, this is my goodbye as well. I can't feel committed to coming to this place on a regular basis anymore. After I stopped watching the show, I continued visiting this forum for the community. However, many of the members I loved talking to are now long gone. It actually feels like a chore to visiti SBM now.

But I just want to take a moment to thank all of you. Every one of us. Even the new members that I don't know at all. Even the members that left SBM years ago. This was the first forum I ever joined, and was overall my first real exposure to the Internet. I have SO many happy and wonderful memories of SpongeBuddy Mania Forums, and I often wish I could return to those days where we didn't have a care in the world apart from discussing things from what the new episode of SB will be like to what we think about religion to... how Tattletale Strangler can spend only 30 seconds in the bathroom. :P

Just to re-iterate one more time, I'm on Twitter under the name 'BlazingRarispy' if you want to keep in touch with me. (I also have a Tumblr account with the same name.) Thank you SBM, and goodbye. It's been real fun. I mean that with all my heart. It has been... real fun.

I might occasionally stop by for a quick visit every now and then. But I just wanted to say my goodbyes in case life sweeps me away and I don't. ...I still hope to at least let anyone who cares know how my SpongeBob fanfics were supposed to end, one of these days.

jjsthekid

Banished
Nice to see you again, Arkei.

As we speak, today was my final day of high school. Starting in the fall, I'll be entering my first year of college where I plan to major in Computer Sciences. I haven't pinpointed exactly what sort of a career I'm leaning toward, but I've narrowed it down to the field of computers. Who knows? Maybe I'll get a job working for Microsoft or Apple one day.

I have to agree with Arkei. SpongeBob's golden days ended... a heck of a long time ago. The series has just been dead to me since after the fitth season, and I haven't avidly watched the show in over... good god, at least four or five years now. It's just a dragging corpse now, and I find the writing and humor of modern episodes to be just HORRIBLE. That being said... I /will/ probably see the SBSP Movie 2 when it comes out. And then, that'll probably be the definite end of my relationship with the little sponge.

I suppose at this point, this is my goodbye as well. I can't feel committed to coming to this place on a regular basis anymore. After I stopped watching the show, I continued visiting this forum for the community. However, many of the members I loved talking to are now long gone. It actually feels like a chore to visiti SBM now.

But I just want to take a moment to thank all of you. Every one of us. Even the new members that I don't know at all. Even the members that left SBM years ago. This was the first forum I ever joined, and was overall my first real exposure to the Internet. I have SO many happy and wonderful memories of SpongeBuddy Mania Forums, and I often wish I could return to those days where we didn't have a care in the world apart from discussing things from what the new episode of SB will be like to what we think about religion to... how Tattletale Strangler can spend only 30 seconds in the bathroom. :P

Just to re-iterate one more time, I'm on Twitter under the name 'BlazingRarispy' if you want to keep in touch with me. (I also have a Tumblr account with the same name.) Thank you SBM, and goodbye. It's been real fun. I mean that with all my heart. It has been... real fun.

I might occasionally stop by for a quick visit every now and then. But I just wanted to say my goodbyes in case life sweeps me away and I don't. ...I still hope to at least let anyone who cares know how my SpongeBob fanfics were supposed to end, one of these days.

I don't know you very well, but farewell. :( The Season 8 eps I have seen have been pretty good, but I understand.

Cha

I love SBM
Even though I never met you two, Stinkomen and Arkei it's a pleasure meeting you now. I wish you the best with your lifes. :)

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
Maybe one day we'll all come back together on here and all discuss things again, you know, like The Beatles did...

...oh wait

cwn

Porous Freak
I guess it is goodbye. I've known you as a poster for a year now. I'm not a new member now. Can we please change the topic now?

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
Nice Beatles reference. And nice irony if you don't know what Carnival of Light is lol

Back