2,000,000 visitors!

Spongey34

Dafano
Staff
That's right, sometime approximately recently, SpongeBuddy Mania received its two-millionth visit to the site! Thank you to all you frequent visitors and members of the forums who have helped build our community, and thank you also to those who tell others to check us out, even if they're just one hit wonders, a lot come back and make us their favorite site. :spongebob:

The Dark Knight

Fashionabluh
Cherry pie is amazing.

Especially the cherri-

NO WAIT. STRAWBERRY PIE IS AMAZING.

MechaWave

Karate Master
Sadly you guys pretty much never update the main site much.

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
The site is pretty much done - just updates for new episodes and such. It's been nearly 6 years now. IMO SBM is still the definitive source for all things SpongeBob.

sireatsalot

Alien hunter
The site is pretty much done - just updates for new episodes and such. It's been nearly 6 years now. IMO SBM is still the definitive source for all things SpongeBob.
Don't forget the transcripts... there's still a lot to go. But I'm getting to them as fast as I can!

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Don't forget the transcripts... there's still a lot to go. But I'm getting to them as fast as I can!
Good. Hopefully yours will be readable compared to SSJ's grammar-corrupt scripts. :spongebob:

sireatsalot

Alien hunter
Good. Hopefully yours will be readable compared to SSJ's grammar-corrupt scripts. :P
Wow. Did you actually say something... nice to me?!
*falls out of chair*

ssj4gogita4

Squidward Tortellini
Staff
Good. Hopefully yours will be readable compared to SSJ's grammar-corrupt scripts. :P
You're an idiot.

abney317

Abney=last name
Staff
wow... that's great :P hopefully it will continue to grow...

shin

gone
That's right, sometime approximately recently, SpongeBuddy Mania received its two-millionth visit to the site! Thank you to all you frequent visitors and members of the forums who have helped build our community, and thank you also to those who tell others to check us out, even if they're just one hit wonders, a lot come back and make us their favorite site. :P

lincoln_awesome.jpg

Back