Deleted Scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elastic Wasteband

Giant Clam
For Squidbob Tentaclepants:The scene was removed after the first couple airings, but eventually returned. That's why it's TV-Y7 now. :laugh:

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Mermaidman & Barnacleboy V is about half as long as its original storyboard. The whole thing's one big deleted scene. ;(

Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick

Developer of Awesomeness

sireatsalot

Alien hunter

MechaWave

Karate Master
For Squidbob Tentaclepants:The scene was removed after the first couple airings, but eventually returned. That's why it's TV-Y7 now. ;(
Nooo, I've seen too many airings of that episode, and it was intact. It was ALSO never rated TV-Y, or any other.

pakasa43

Something random
The deleted scene I seem to miss the most is the one in "Just One Bite"... it pains me that it's deleted.

I actually liked the SquidBob TentaclePants part being deleted -- the ending was horrifying.
I thought it was one of the epic things ive seen in spongebob
that scene makes me crack up when i watch it ;(

Stinkoman 20X6

The deleted scene I seem to miss the most is the one in "Just One Bite"... it pains me that it's deleted.

I actually liked the SquidBob TentaclePants part being deleted -- the ending was horrifying.
I thought it was one of the epic things ive seen in spongebob
that scene makes me crack up when i watch it :P
Does it make you assume the face seen in your Avatar? @_@

Elastic Wasteband

Giant Clam
For Squidbob Tentaclepants:The scene was removed after the first couple airings, but eventually returned. That's why it's TV-Y7 now. @_@
Nooo, I've seen too many airings of that episode, and it was intact. It was ALSO never rated TV-Y, or any other.
It WAS rated TV-Y up until season 4. Trust me. I used to be a SpongeNut and know lots of this stuff. :P

sireatsalot

Alien hunter

Stinkoman 20X6

For Squidbob Tentaclepants:The scene was removed after the first couple airings, but eventually returned. That's why it's TV-Y7 now. @_@
It WAS rated TV-Y up until season 4. Trust me. I used to be a SpongeNut and know lots of this stuff. :P
Nope, I've never seen a SB episode rated that before in my life.

MechaWave

Karate Master
No, dude. The only episode that is rated TV-Y is Scaredy Pants, and some other season 1 episodes. All episodes after that are TV-Y7, yet guides and demand programs list them as TV-Y.

In fact, F.U.N. is rated TV-Y7 and is the most peaceful, lovable, and socially educational episode of the series I know.

Elastic Wasteband

Giant Clam
Here's some interesting info on Secret Box for anyone interested. @_@

During the first few months after release, they revealed the embarrassing picture of SpongeBob before cutting to the credits. This picture wasn't the picture taken by Squidward in "Christmas Who?", it was a photo of SpongeBob with a lampshade over his head.
The photo Patrick had was remained unshown until a commercial done in clay aired during Christmas time. It was of SpongeBob ripping his pants.
Could the "deleted scene" have been a memory of an old bumper?

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
For Squidbob Tentaclepants:The scene was removed after the first couple airings, but eventually returned. That's why it's TV-Y7 now. ;)
It WAS rated TV-Y up until season 4. Trust me. I used to be a SpongeNut and know lots of this stuff. :)
Used to be?! :D
There is no such thing as used to be when you still have that much knowledge on the subject. =]

MechaWave

Karate Master
Here's some interesting info on Secret Box for anyone interested. :)

During the first few months after release, they revealed the embarrassing picture of SpongeBob before cutting to the credits. This picture wasn't the picture taken by Squidward in "Christmas Who?", it was a photo of SpongeBob with a lampshade over his head.
The photo Patrick had was remained unshown until a commercial done in clay aired during Christmas time. It was of SpongeBob ripping his pants.
Could the "deleted scene" have been a memory of an old bumper?
It's not deleted, stupid. It was a short special 15-second mi-bobber Nick showed during that one time.

It WAS rated TV-Y up until season 4. Trust me. I used to be a SpongeNut and know lots of this stuff. :)
Up until season 4? It is season 4, Mr. "SpongeNut".

sireatsalot

Alien hunter
I watched "I Had An Accident" today and noticed they cut out the snowman part. Why?
What??? If they don't stop this, I'm gonna... I'm gonna... well, I don't know what I'll do, but it'll be something!!! :)
Were you talking about the song and the kids or the part where SB becomes the snowman?

sireatsalot

Alien hunter
I watched "I Had An Accident" today and noticed they cut out the snowman part. Why?
What??? If they don't stop this, I'm gonna... I'm gonna... well, I don't know what I'll do, but it'll be something!!! :)
Were you talking about the song and the kids or the part where SB becomes the snowman?
Both. :)
How can they cut that out and still call it the same show?! So he didn't even say.. "Life's as extreme as you want to make it!"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back