"Truth Or Square" UK airdate

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
Not exactly important but I thought I'd post it. Anyway, according to the UK SpongeBob SquarePants Magazine, "Truth Or Square" airs in UK on November 9th. :thumbsup:

UPDATE: This episode will now air in UK on November 12th!

sireatsalot

Alien hunter

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll
Only three days after us, wow, that's fast. :1st:
I wonder when Germany's airdate is.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's already aired over there. :P
I'll ask my cousin.
Does he live in Germany or something?
Yes, SHE does. But she's even older than me, and I don't even think she watches it. I was just kidding.
Way to let us know with some O_o action.

sireatsalot

Alien hunter
Only three days after us, wow, that's fast. O_o
I wonder when Germany's airdate is.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's already aired over there. O_o
I'll ask my cousin.
Does he live in Germany or something?
Yes, SHE does. But she's even older than me, and I don't even think she watches it. I was just kidding.
But that's what makes it funny! (to me!) :tonguexd:
No, seriously, I could ask her... but she always takes a million years to respond when I email her.

PhilipB

Sussudio Enthusiast
Only three days after us, wow, that's fast. :(
I'm happy about it. The gap between Nick US and Nick UK premiere air dates is getting smaller.
Have you ever had to import US episodes because UK episodes were taking so long to air? :P
What? 0_o Of course we have to import them, we don't make them all over again just for the UK o_0

They have be converted from the NTSC TV format to the superior PAL format though, so it can be aired here and in Europe. And most of the rest of the world. This does result in the show going a little faster (and the pitch going higher) as PAL frame rates are higher. You can't really notice it though.

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
When it comes to episode specials, Germany usually airs it around the same time as the UK. It was like that with Atlantis SquarePantis, Pest Of The West, SpongeBob SquarePants vs. The Big One (although in UK the episode is called "SpongeBob SquarePants and The Big Wave") and WhoBob WhatPants?/Whatever Happened to SpongeBob? So I'm sure it'll be the same with "Truth Or Square."

Stinkoman 20X6

I want to get lost in your rock and roll

SBRoxMan

SpongeBobRocksMan
Only three days after us, wow, that's fast. :P
I'm happy about it. The gap between Nick US and Nick UK premiere air dates is getting smaller.
Have you ever had to import US episodes because UK episodes were taking so long to air? :P
What? 0_o Of course we have to import them, we don't make them all over again just for the UK o_0
:(

Never mind.
Thinking of what PhilipB said, I wonder what a British English version of SpongeBob would be like anyway.

Back