115b. Cephalopod Lodge

Spongefifi

Derpina

I thought it was ok, it has some funny parts, like the giant sock gag, but there was too much Squidward abuse, I felt really sorry for him. Not one of the best, not the worst either, IMO. 7.9/10

*Kirby*

Krabby Patty Burglar
I felt bad for Squidward. It was an okay episode. I really liked the sock gag =P

MechaWave

Karate Master
Hasn't come on here in California yet, two more iCarly's. I'll be watching the episode if I'm not posting (which is rare. XD)

TattleTaleStrangler

The List That Time Forgot
I liked this one the best of the 5. It didn't overuse Patrick's one tooth, which is a make-or-break factor for me. All of the other episodes take advantage of it to the point I was just getting upset.

SpOnGeFaN818

Wumbologist
Pretty funny episode. The sock part was funny. But my favorite part:

Squidward: Were you dropped on your head when you were a baby?
SpongeBob: Yeah, how did you know? =O

Overall: 8.2/10

The Dark Knight

Fashionabluh
Squidward: Were you dropped on your head when you were a baby?
SpongeBob: Yeah, how did you know? :(

Squidward's explaination of "Psychic powers" completed the gag completely.

I love Squid abuse, and the episode had me giggling a lot. 9/10

patrick2403

Friends
SpongeBob and Patrick in the giant sock was hysterical! Also, loved the part where Squidward was stuck in Patrick's shorts! 9.5/10 It kept me entertained and laughing.

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.
A good episode overall, but I found the ending disappointing in that he just gets kicked out again. This, and a few elements that seemed to make the episode inconclusive, lead me to give it a score of 79%/100%

MechaWave

Karate Master
A good episode overall, but I found the ending disappointing in that he just gets kicked out again. This, and a few elements that seemed to make the episode inconclusive, lead me to give it a score of 79%/100%

When has this not happened before?

I found this episode to be... a classic.

TattleTaleStrangler

Well, I do agree the ending was a little disappointing, but I think it saved itself by ending with the initiation. THAT was funny. Also, the first time I saw this, I kept feeling like all of the jokes would end up taking a bad turn like they did in Professor Squidward, but man was I relieved that all of these jokes were not only funny, but many of them were clever, not something you usually see in today's episodes.

patrick2403

Friends
Well, I do agree the ending was a little disappointing, but I think it saved itself by ending with the initiation. THAT was funny. Also, the first time I saw this, I kept feeling like all of the jokes would end up taking a bad turn like they did in Professor Squidward, but man was I relieved that all of these jokes were not only funny, but many of them were clever, not something you usually see in today's episodes.
Oh, totally agree with you. This could easily fit in with the Season 2 or 3 episodes.

Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick

Developer of Awesomeness
This episode was nothing compared to Band Geeks and The Vikings, but it still was pretty good. Squidward was too tormented in the episode.

6/10

Mr. Dr. Professor Patrick

Developer of Awesomeness

TattleTaleStrangler

This episode was nothing compared to Band Geeks and The Vikings, but it still was pretty good. Squidward was too tormented in the episode.

6/10
Did you just say that this episode is WORSE than Dear Vikings? Your opinion is now null to me.
Humor-wise. There was better humor in Dear Vikings than this episode. Sorry if I didn't make that clear.
O_o ow...

RedSoxFan274

Baseball. Hockey. SBM vet. I drop in unexpectedly.

Well, I was disappointed by the ending because, I mean, you really have got to feel kind of sorry for Squidward, and I think this took the whole idea of "Squidward abuse" maybe one centimeter too far.

Spongefifi

Derpina
The more I watch this episode the most I'm starting to like it, I can't hardly notice what's so bad about the Squidward abuse on it because it's actually funny Squidward abuse.

dubbi

Radical Wumbologist
Oh, totally agree with you. This could easily fit in with the Season 2 or 3 episodes.
This eppie was good, but it couldn't fit in with a season 2 or 3 eppie. Season 4 and after just have a different style. It lacks the charm the olde reppies have.

TattleTaleStrangler

This eppie was good, but it couldn't fit in with a season 2 or 3 eppie. Season 4 and after just have a different style. It lacks the charm the olde reppies have.
Exactly, even if I didn't know an episode was from after the movie, it just wouldn't feel the same. It's not like I grew out of it because I enjoy the show more today than I ever did, but when there's a joke about "I found out where boogers come from" it loses something for me.

Back