The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants will release on December 19, 2025

Added to Calendar: 12-19-25

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff

I'm surprised no staff member has made a post about this yet. Quoting the site above:
Nickelodeon Animation and Paramount have set 2025 theatrical release dates for a new SpongeBob SquarePants movie and Aang Avatar title.

The fourth SpongeBob big screen feature will debut in cinemas on May 23, 2025 while Aang Avatar will open on Oct. 10, 2025.

To date, the three SpongeBob movies, the first which kicked off in 2004, have grossed $470.9M WW. The last movie, The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge on the Run, due to theaters being closed in NYC and LA during the pandemic, received a theatrical release in Canada, but debuted on Paramount+ in the U.S. The highest grossing of the movies was 2015's The SpongeBob Movie: Sponge Out of Water, which made over $325M WW.

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
It is not the movie about Sandy?
It would be interesting because even thought I am not that fan of modern Spongebob, I still enjoyed the last movie very much so I have pretty high expectations for it.

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
It is not the movie about Sandy?
It would be interesting because even thought I am not that fan of modern Spongebob, I still enjoyed the last movie very much so I have pretty high expectations for it.
this is the one in theaters, not the sandy one

Back