Sonic The Hedgehog

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
since no one made a topic about the games, i decided to do it myself

discuss the things you like about the franchise, and your fav sonic game (And why it's sonic heroes)

Bigsmoker

Frozen Cephalopod
Sonic is very nostalgic for me.
I used to watch the shows and play many games as a kid.
I have also seen the movies and they are very nice
I don't remember much of the shows or the games, but there was a classic ps2 sonic game that I love and there is also a sonic game in Android phone(again don't remember the name).
I plan to rewatch Sonic X show somewhen soon.

Squidwardiard

Frozen Cephalopod
I like the unique fast platforming style of the games. My favorite is probably Generations. It's a very fun game with good controls and a celebration of Sonic's history. I also like that the franchise tries new, different things from Mario and that it likes to experiment at times.

PinkPugPrincess

Baby Patrick Star
Staff
Did you know that the English dub of Sonic X was the first time Mike Pollock voiced Dr. Eggman, and that he has been voicing him ever since then?

SpongeBobfan1987

"I'm so spice!"
so you're more of a 2d sonic fan
Yes, I've been a 2-D Sonic the Hedgehog fan ever since I first owned a Sega Genesis game console and the first two Sonic the Hedgehog game cartridges.

When I saw Sonic 3 for the first time, it really blew me away, with its improved graphics, bigger zones with more paths to explore and a game save feature.

When locked onto Sonic & Knuckles, Sonic 3 becomes a larger adventure, adding one more playable character, Knuckles, alongside Sonic and Tails and by adding the Super Emeralds, which were similar to the Chaos Emeralds, except they're more powerful, granting the ability of Hyper Power to Sonic and Knuckles when collecting all the Chaos and Super Emeralds, while giving Tails Super Power after collecting the Chaos and Super Emeralds.

With Knuckles, the player can discover alternate paths in each zone that would otherwise be inaccessible to Sonic or Tails by breaking solid walls that are impenetrable by Sonic or Tails in each zone, or by climbing walls to areas far out of Tails' reach of his flying ability.

meko1432

Happiest Sponge Alive
Yes, I've been a 2-D Sonic the Hedgehog fan ever since I first owned a Sega Genesis game console and the first two Sonic the Hedgehog game cartridges.

When I saw Sonic 3 for the first time, it really blew me away, with its improved graphics, bigger zones with more paths to explore and a game save feature.

When locked onto Sonic & Knuckles, Sonic 3 becomes a larger adventure, adding one more playable character, Knuckles, alongside Sonic and Tails and by adding the Super Emeralds, which were similar to the Chaos Emeralds, except they're more powerful, granting the ability of Hyper Power to Sonic and Knuckles when collecting all the Chaos and Super Emeralds, while giving Tails Super Power after collecting the Chaos and Super Emeralds.

With Knuckles, the player can discover alternate paths in each zone that would otherwise be inaccessible to Sonic or Tails by breaking solid walls that are impenetrable by Sonic or Tails in each zone, or by climbing walls to areas far out of Tails' reach of his flying ability.
i'm more of a 3d sonic fan, but i still enjoy the 2d games

Back